I am a chocoholic...and today is my 8th day clean

Options
WOW that feels like an acheivement! :happy:

had to share really proud of myself.....I even have 3 easter eggs at home looking at me and I haven't been tempted!

Replies

• mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Stay away from that Milk Chocolate stuff but a little dark semi sweet is a woonderful thing. Tastes great and is super high in anti oxidants! In moderation of course.:laugh:
  • robino419
    Options
    I'm so impressed! I too, have a severe sweet tooth, especially for chocolate. I just can't seem to find the willpower to completely give it up. I'm trying to cut down some so that I keep losing weight but maintain somewhat of a "normal" lifestyle for me.I think if I totally cut it out I would feel deprived and then eat anything and everything chocolate in sight!!

Good For You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • buffyanne02
    buffyanne02 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm so incredibly impressed. I have a horrible chocolate addiction and will run an extra 10 minutes so I can have a hot chocolate each evening. It's awful.
  • robbda
    robbda Posts: 82
    Options
    Thanks all! I'm so pleased and the best thing...i didn't even realise it had been that long...and you are talking to the girl that calculated her favourite chocolate bar to the square and would run buy chocolate squares (not cals burned)!!! LOL
  • wxkris
    wxkris Posts: 57
    Options
    I gave up chocolate for Lent (along with coffee and alcohol) because I have little to no control when consuming it. It's the beginning of my third day clean and I'm going strong...keep it up!!