6 months later *with pics*

Options
Ok I know this isnt a huge success but Im still working on it and i plan to lose another 30 lbs lol but still this makes me happy that it is finally getting noticible to me =) Back in Sept I was 160ish, and now im down to 140. Oh and im only 5ft1. Ive lost a ton of inches and went from a 9/10 in jeans to a 5/6 =) Thanks MFP and all my pals for help and support, cant wait to see what I will be at by my bday (in oct) =)

773-1.jpg

634-1.jpg

1597-2.jpg

1604-1-2.jpg

Replies

• Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! Im a shortie too thats a huge success
  • myltlisa24
    myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Ok I know this isnt a huge success but Im still working on it and i plan to lose another 30 lbs lol but still this makes me happy that it is finally getting noticible to me =) Back in Sept I was 160ish, and now im down to 140. Oh and im only 5ft1. Ive lost a ton of inches and went from a 9/10 in jeans to a 5/6 =) Thanks MFP and all my pals for help and support, cant wait to see what I will be at by my bday (in oct) =)

1604-1-1.jpg

1597-1-1.jpg

Wow, that's huge..i'm in the same boat you are in, 158.2 was my highest, last month...but I can't get lower than 150! Oh and I am 5'1 also!
  • wwww1199
    wwww1199 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • that's awesome! continued success!
  • southernsweetie1978
    Options
    Congrats!
  • MissAlexxMarie
    Options
    That is awesome! good job!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    also 5'1"
    great job!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Wow, you can definitely see a huge difference! Good for you!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good lady!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I can only see the before pics...
  • sportyskylar
    Options
    That ISSSS a huge success!!! you should be so proud of how much you've accomplished :) keep up the great work
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! Congrats!
  • ratemp78
    ratemp78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Don't sell yourself short. It is a huge success. Your hard work is definitely noticeable. You look great!
  • peejay34mason
    peejay34mason Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Don't downplay your success thusfar. It is a significant change and you should be proud. Keep it up girlie!
  • missmmaynes
    missmmaynes Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! You look great, congratulations!
  • Mmissy104
    Options
    Thanks everyone =) Sorry about the huge pics.... I think I fixed it now! =) Im super proud of myself for keeping at it this long so far, for me that in itself is an accomplishment.
  • lupizzle00
    lupizzle00 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That is a big difference! Congrats & I wish you much more success! Thanks for the inspiration! You look great! :smile:
  • jrmtank
    Options
    WOW YOU ARE DOING GREAT! Keep up whatever you are doing!
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. That gives me so much hope. I'm in the 160's right now and I would love to be in the 140's.

What did you do for exercise? What was your average calorie intake on a daily basis?
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. That gives me so much hope. I'm in the 160's right now and I would love to be in the 140's.

What did you do for exercise? What was your average calorie intake on a daily basis?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!