Lost 7 inches in 27 days!!!

Options
I'm excited, I was trying to wait until a full month pass to see my progress after doing Les Mills Body Pump DVD's, but I couldn't wait! 7 INCHES TOTAL LOST!!!
YAY!!!
I can't wait until what month 2 will bring!

Replies

• DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME! I'm doing the at home program as well and I'm loving it too... I just keep forgetting to take pics and measure but thanks for posting this.. I'm definitely doing it tonight :wink:

Keep up the GREAT WORK! :smile:
  • angelapolite
    Options
    That's AWESOME! I'm doing the at home program as well and I'm loving it too... I just keep forgetting to take pics and measure but thanks for posting this.. I'm definitely doing it tonight :wink:

Keep up the GREAT WORK! :smile:

Thanks!:flowerforyou:
    I'm super excited! Gives me lots of motivation!
  • TexasGirl_Amie
    Options
    Great job! That's such a great feeling
  • jjclark529
    Options
    Congrats! I am doing LMP too and loving it. I lost 3.5 inches in just 16 days. I'm hoping there'll be another 3.5+ gone by the end of Phase I. I'll be doing the last workout of Phase I this coming Tuesday so Wednesday morning will be my weigh in and measurement day.

Have you lost any weight since starting the program?
  • kaotika
    Options
    Wow! That's awesome. Maybe I should look into that program!! :D
  • angelapolite
    Options
    Congrats! I am doing LMP too and loving it. I lost 3.5 inches in just 16 days. I'm hoping there'll be another 3.5+ gone by the end of Phase I. I'll be doing the last workout of Phase I this coming Tuesday so Wednesday morning will be my weigh in and measurement day.

Thanks! I've lost about 6 pounds, but I was amazed at the inches lost. I'm already a pants size down!
    I'm trying not to be a scale freak because it's usually not my friend. LOL
  • angelapolite
    Options
    Wow! That's awesome. Maybe I should look into that program!! :D

Yes you should! It's worth it! I got the complete package, including the step and extra DVDs!
    http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/les-mills-pump-workout.do
  • MissAlexxMarie
    Options
    I'm definitely goin to start on this!!
  • angelapolite
    Options
    I'm definitely goin to start on this!!

It's expensive, but it's worth it!
  • angelapolite
    Options
    I just started a Les Mills Pump Group. Come and join in!!!
  • jjclark529
    Options

Thanks! I've lost about 6 pounds, but I was amazed at the inches lost. I'm already a pants size down!

I'm not sure if I've lost any weight, but I guess I will find out on Wednesday! Trying to keep the mindset that inches lost should be my ultimate goal and not pounds. Losing lbs too would be the icing on the cake.
  • angelapolite
    Options

I'm not sure if I've lost any weight, but I guess I will find out on Wednesday! Trying to keep the mindset that inches lost should be my ultimate goal and not pounds. Losing lbs too would be the icing on the cake.

DITTO! I try not to get hungup on what the scales says...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!