Feeling discouraged...help!

Options
I know you've guys have answered this type of question many times, but I need some help.

The scale has not moved in 8 days. My workouts are 40 mins a day on the stationary bike at a moderate pace....I work up a sweat for sure, sit ups 4 sets of 25 and leg lifts 4 sets of 25. I go for walks 3 times a week for 40 mins to an hour at a moderate pace, and I lift weights with my hubby 3 times a week.

I eat anywhere from 1400-1750 calories a day....I make good choices for meals. I don't know what else to do. I did do cardio 7 days a week but I decided to start taking Friday's off to let my body rest and heal...my knees are starting to feel it.

My calorie goal is 1470 (mfp setting), I burn about 500 cals a day, my BMR is 1578 (mfp)

I know it's going to take a long time to get the weight off, but the first 12 lbs was pretty easy.

If anyone can give me advice, or any tips I would love to hear it.

Replies

• gagey1
    Options
    You have hit a platoe no worries. Change up your workout routine to get other muscles moving this will trick your body to shedding the weight off again.
  • sarafil
    sarafil Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    try incorporating a lot of strength training.
  • sarafil
    sarafil Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Oops...I missed on first read that you lift weights with your husband 3x per week....maybe try different exercises, to challenge yourself more?
  • sakhi08
    Options
    Its a time to set new goals now, Define the calorie and work out goals to match your reduced weight, keep it up :)
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options