6 months later *with pics*

Options
2»

Replies

• tiarah83
    Options
    Psht! It's HUUUUUUUUGE to me! You look amazing. Here's to future successes :drinker:
  • Krisgren
    Options
    You look fantastic, definitley noticable!!! My current statistics are your original ones, I'm 5ft2 and started at 164 pounds, I'm now at 158.8 and hoping to lose 20 to start as well, it's inspirational to see how well you have done so far and it's neat to get an idea of what my goal is.
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options
    Sorry - not sure why my post came up twice.
  • Mmissy104
    Options
    @ aj_gettingfit. I try to stay around 1200 calories a day net. Sometimes Im way under, sometimes Im way over haha. But my diary is open you can look if you want. I excercise 5-6 days a week. I do a circuit training class, and just started a boot camp and yoge. But mostly its the circuit training through the gym that I go to . Watching what I eat is hard because I have two toddlers, So i wanna eat what they eat lol. For me its all about finding healthy replacement. So I can eat healthier versions of all my favorite foods. Oh and check out skinnytaste.com they have AMAZING reciepes and give all the nutritional info
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Huge success in my eyes!!! great job. I'm 5'3"
  • vhcordova
    Options
    Congratulations...definitely inspires me to keep going. Keep up the good work
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Great work, the different is amazing.
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options
    @ aj_gettingfit. I try to stay around 1200 calories a day net. Sometimes Im way under, sometimes Im way over haha. But my diary is open you can look if you want. I excercise 5-6 days a week. I do a circuit training class, and just started a boot camp and yoge. But mostly its the circuit training through the gym that I go to . Watching what I eat is hard because I have two toddlers, So i wanna eat what they eat lol. For me its all about finding healthy replacement. So I can eat healthier versions of all my favorite foods. Oh and check out skinnytaste.com they have AMAZING reciepes and give all the nutritional info

Thanks for the info. My problem is staying at a decent calorie intake. I do a lot of working out. I wouldn't have to work out so hard at the gym if I could keep my mouth shut. Lol! You look great though. Keep it up cause its working. Oh and I love that website - skinnytaste. I use that as well.
  • gagey1
    Options
    Great job-keep it going!!!:smile:
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    amazing work!!!!!
  • LixxiLees
    LixxiLees Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Your stomach is about the same as mine after having kids, it's good to see what it can go back like after 20lbs!
  • Annette8479
    Annette8479 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    This IS a HUGE success! Keep it up!

10985368.png
  • veronicaowhite
    Options
    Wow!! that is great :)
  • brittnicoledav
    Options
    Good work teamie! I'm also 5'1 140 pounds, i started at 150 and I was super thrilled with even that! you can def notice ten pounds on a short person more than a tall person, so being 5'1 and losing 20 lbs is a huge deal! keep up the great work and congrats!! :)
  • Jbradbury1964
    Jbradbury1964 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    What a difference 20lbs make! It is a VERY noticable on you! Keep it up girl! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!