TweedleDebo
TweedleDebo Posts: 423 Member
I will be the first victim!

15966046.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• mattkellett
    Options
    i am assuming you are a lady? why do you really want to lose weight, the emotional reason.
  • LisaLashesxx
    LisaLashesxx Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    what was your last argument about?

x
  • JayTee146
    JayTee146 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    What is your most annoying habit?
  • LisaLashesxx
    LisaLashesxx Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    What is your most annoying habit?
    i bite my nails!!! ewww
  • TweedleDebo
    Options
    i am assuming you are a lady? why do you really want to lose weight, the emotional reason.

Yes I am a lady. My emotional reason is because it is the one thing that my dad always tried to get me to do. Lose weight & get into shape. Live healthy. He passed away in a motorcycle accident in August and I decided that I not only needed to do it for myself, but I needed to do it for him. I know that he would be so proud right now if he were here to see that I am finally taking control and doing something about it.
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Your profile pic states" You are more than this number"...what non-scale victory are you searching for?
  • TweedleDebo
    Options
    Your profile pic states" You are more than this number"...what non-scale victory are you searching for?

I want to be able to take my kids to an amusement park and not have to worry whether the bars on the ride will close comfortably.

I want to be able to walk into any store in the mall and know that there is more in there for me than socks, shoes & jewelry.

I want to look in the mirror and see the same beauty on the outside that I know is on the inside.

MY QUESTION FOR YOU IS: What is the one thing for you that makes it hardest to eat/live healthy?
  • rjmwx81
    rjmwx81 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    So many questions, so few answers in this thread. lol. Except for TweedleDebo, of course, who's answering. :)
  • TweedleDebo
    Options
    Maybe I should change the rules lol....

Instead of answering ON THE THREAD, answer in a private message. Just post the questions on the thread for the person above you. That way everyone that asks a question is also going to be answering a question.
  • mattkellett
    Options

Yes I am a lady. My emotional reason is because it is the one thing that my dad always tried to get me to do. Lose weight & get into shape. Live healthy. He passed away in a motorcycle accident in August and I decided that I not only needed to do it for myself, but I needed to do it for him. I know that he would be so proud right now if he were here to see that I am finally taking control and doing something about it.

great reason, but remember its about your dad and YOU!!!

god luck to you.
  • mattkellett
    Options
    what was your last argument about?

x

truthfully I dont argue to often, but my very last "argument" was about a purchase I made, and my wife thinking I always get scammed, she thinks the world is out to get her. it isnt very juicy, but thatwas my " argument"
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    mattkellet - How long have you been a personal trainer? Is it something that you've always wanted to do or is it something that you fell upon while becoming/staying fit?

Sorry, that's more than one question.