Anyone doing herbalife?

Options

Replies

• sportyskylar
    Options
    I personally really enjoy Herbalife... I do 2 shakes a day with the Cell-U-Lose. I keep healthy snacks on hand and eat mostly high protein, fruits, and veggies. What I like most about it is that it's simple. No extreme hardcore plan to follow, it's basic, and with my very busy schedule that's what I need.

The responses in the thread that say "I loved it lost a ton of weight then gained it all back" - That happens with ANY DIET if you don't understand your nutrition, so it wasn't the products fault... more the users. Even if you aren't taking any diet shakes/supplements at all and just stop and eat whatever you want you'll obvious gain the weight back.

WELL SAID
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I personally really enjoy Herbalife... I do 2 shakes a day with the Cell-U-Lose. I keep healthy snacks on hand and eat mostly high protein, fruits, and veggies. What I like most about it is that it's simple. No extreme hardcore plan to follow, it's basic, and with my very busy schedule that's what I need.

The responses in the thread that say "I loved it lost a ton of weight then gained it all back" - That happens with ANY DIET if you don't understand your nutrition, so it wasn't the products fault... more the users. Even if you aren't taking any diet shakes/supplements at all and just stop and eat whatever you want you'll obvious gain the weight back.

I so so so agree with you. The shakes are great but they are a tool and the Cell-U-Loss is wonderful also it seems to really help me. I took myself from 2 to 1 shake a day and I am really working on my healthy eating. I enjoy the snack and I also choose to go high in protein. Best of luck to you!
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I haven't done herb in 8 years.
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I did it many years ago, when I was probably about 30? I'm 43 now. It did not work in the least for me. I didn't lose an ounce, and I also ran every day. So I don't recommend it. In fact, it had a money back guarantee, and I was able to get my money back.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I guess I don't "do" herbalife, but a local distributor opened up a shake bar near the gym in the town I work. I run over there for lunch every once and a while. I love that they have a bazillion flavors, it's cheap, I get the tea, too, and I can "eat" my lunch while I work/drive/whatever.
  • TiffanyW1014
    Options
    I am currently duing the 21 day cleanse and I am on day 12 and so far I have lost 6 pounds and I feel great!!
  • IrishMinx32
    IrishMinx32 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I use the shakes when i'm in a bind. or just don't feel like eating. I also drink a shake at times and it tricks me mentally into thinking i'm having a real dessert shake. I freeze it til it's really ice cold.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    There was a tv report on it, not interested, it basically proved it's a scam and costs way too much money. On with the fresh food and portion control.
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I've been using Herbalife since 2009 and since 2010 have lost 160lbs. Herbalife works and I love it. Friend me if you want to
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options

Yeah, that stuff just made me wanna eat more! Oh wait, I think they're talking about something else. Whoops! :ohwell:
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options

Yeah, that stuff just made me wanna eat more! Oh wait, I think they're talking about something else. Whoops! :ohwell:

They are? Oh.....let's go play somewhere else.
  • amanda2727
    Options
    I love herbalife. I've been doing this product for 2 weeks and lost 4 1/2lbs. I plan on dropping 150lbs, putting me at 150lbs can't wait to be thin. I drink mine 2 times a day. Morning and lunch.
  • sabinecbauer
    sabinecbauer Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I just can't picture drinking a meal when I can have wholesome fresh foods. I really prefer to chew and savor my calories.

Where's the 'Like' button when you need one? :smile:
  • anna_love
    Options
    i used herbalife before and i love it i only used like 2 months ..the shakes pills total contral and the tea ,,, and i lost like 20pounds or 30 ... i was 17back then im 21 now .... but after 2months i stop taking it i gat really sick and i end up in the hospitla the Doctor told me i had KINDEY STONES:frown: he said it was cuz cuz of Caffein witch herbalife pills has a lot of it .. for u to be able to loss weigh so he just told me to dont take any pills and if u do it ur going to gain everything back ..... cuz thats what happends to poeple they take it ,,, it happend to me so i know about it
    good luck
  • brandygirl614
    Options
    i have been on it for two weeks i am taling the tota; control, cell u loss, and cell activator and 2 shacks a day i lost abot 7 lbs and have so much energy my house has never looked better.....my cuz is a distributer if u need any advise i love cookie and cream and is is used in alot of the shakes
  • jeni636363
    Options
    Those of us that use the product and have success with it are having success because we use it as a tool to HELP us eat better. The successful ones do not use it as an easy way to lose weight, but as a easy way to get a healthy snack on a busy schedule without having to think about it in advance. I workout 6 days a week, eat 6 meals a day (2 of them being the shakes). Yes, if you stop herbalife and do not continue on a healthy diet you will gain the weight back just like any other diet plan. Herbalife is called herbaLIFE because its a part of a lifestyle change. It is not magic and is not for everyone. Some people would prefer to eat fresh foods all the time, but some of us are not organized enough for that. The shakes offer me a way to fit in nutrition without having to run to the grocery store and plan in advance for every single meal. Yes you should eat fresh foods along with it. Just like any other diet.
  • TiffanyW1014
    Options
    Those of us that use the product and have success with it are having success because we use it as a tool to HELP us eat better. The successful ones do not use it as an easy way to lose weight, but as a easy way to get a healthy snack on a busy schedule without having to think about it in advance. I workout 6 days a week, eat 6 meals a day (2 of them being the shakes). Yes, if you stop herbalife and do not continue on a healthy diet you will gain the weight back just like any other diet plan. Herbalife is called herbaLIFE because its a part of a lifestyle change. It is not magic and is not for everyone. Some people would prefer to eat fresh foods all the time, but some of us are not organized enough for that. The shakes offer me a way to fit in nutrition without having to run to the grocery store and plan in advance for every single meal. Yes you should eat fresh foods along with it. Just like any other diet.

Very well said. I love this and that is what I was trying to say. I agree 100% it is a "tool". I know how much it has worked for me and its not for everyone but right now I am gonna enjoy my shakes and my new body :)
  • Aussieswife
    Options
    Hi im new here but i have been on herbalife before and it did work i stopped and put on over a stone, im now back on herbalife and going to really try to stick to it, it can be a bit boring but i try to make it exciting, and the troble is you can in fact not eat enough while doing itso you wont lose anything, so you must make sure you eat and drink, just my opinion though.
  • TiffanyW1014
    Options
    Hi im new here but i have been on herbalife before and it did work i stopped and put on over a stone, im now back on herbalife and going to really try to stick to it, it can be a bit boring but i try to make it exciting, and the troble is you can in fact not eat enough while doing itso you wont lose anything, so you must make sure you eat and drink, just my opinion though.

I might of misunderstood you but you said "you can in fact NOT eat enough while doing it so you WON'T lose anything". I think that is wrong I can hit all my targets with smart planning and I have lost 60 pounds. I did have to cut down to 1 shake a day to help myself make better choices and not rely so much on the shake.
  • gordowens
    Options

Could not have said it any better, I myself am down 100lbs in the last year. Love the products and the LIFE!