Disneyland Family Fun Run 5k

Options
I can't believe it's full already! D:
I really wanted to do it this year, but I didn't get on the ball soon enough... So I'm planning on doing BOTH 5k-s next year!

http://espnwwos.disney.go.com/events/rundisney/disneyland-half-marathon/index?page=registration

Is anyone registered or planning on doing it in the future? Or maybe even the Half-Marathon?

Has anyone done it before? - What was it like?

Replies

• nomo_excuses
    nomo_excuses Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    They sell out fast!! I haven't run one YET, but friends have and they say it's a blast. That time of year is HOT...so if you're not from that sort of climate, plan ahead. If you're a SoCal girl, you'll be fine. :-) I'm training now for the Tinkerbell Half Marathon in 2013. Just starting to run, so wanted to give myself at least a year to train. Still, a Half might be a bit too much?? Time will tell...LOL. I think registration opens in April for that particular event....so need to see how things are going by then and pick a race. The 5K is my backup plan.
  • purpadillo
    purpadillo Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've had a lot of friends do the Disney Half and Full marathons. They said they were a blast. I'm thinking about doing the full in Orlando next year.
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I wanted to try the Knott's Berry Farm one that ends with running in the river at Soak City. It looks pretty fun, but i'm not really a runner...working on it little by little! lol!