100 miles in March

Options
I want to start logging my miles and not just my time now. Who all is in to do this with me for March? Log your miles doing anything but the goal would be 100 for the month.

LETS GET ER DONE! Feel free to add me as a friend as well !

Replies

• norzip
    norzip Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you.
  • jodimw
    jodimw Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    How do we log the miles? Just on our own and keep it updated? I'm up for it. My goal is my very 1st 5k "The Dirty Dash" in Park City on June 2nd so this would be perfect for training.
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    This is cool, because i've been walking, hiking, a teeny bit of running, and biking. I'd love a challenge that lets me combine all of the miles instead of just the walking/running or biking alone ones. Hopefully i'll be swimming, too, over the summer. Great idea!
  • I would like to join. How do you want us to log our miles in and when do we start 3/1/12?
  • Jamie65toloose
    Jamie65toloose Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of just logging it on here. Or whatever system you guys want to setup. I put a little thing on my computer to help me keep track. Everyday you could logon here and put your miles. If you have any suggestions for other ideas, I am up for it!
  • smsavoy
    smsavoy Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    this would totally be a great challenge, i am totally in.
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    me too please!!
  • roxxie03
    roxxie03 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I want to join too!! I use an app called RunKeeper on my phone to keep track. But I can always log here as well.
  • Jamie65toloose
    Options
    Good suggestion. I will download that app and also report on here everyday. I mean we r on anyways. I will post it on my profile as well. I will start a group and put the link on here for everyone. That will probably be easier
  • paulamhunt
    paulamhunt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'll join the festivities!!
  • Jamie65toloose
    Options
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,362 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! :smile: :smile: