BOWLING

Options
Hello everyone!!!

K here is my problem, well not really a problem. I bowl every Monday night in a league but I don't count my calories for that. I just have them as FREE calories. Tomorrow (saturday) I am bowling 8 games with a break in between there some where. So do I wear my hrm or do I just let it go. We are also going out for supper after. 8 games will probably take up to 6 to 7 hours. What should I do?????

Replies

• carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    I would log an hour/ hour and 15 @ most.
  • Kevww1982
    Options
    try wearing your HRM for a game or two and then multiply that by how many you bowled. It would be good to know what amount of work you are actually doing.
  • Swoopette
    Swoopette Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    try wearing your HRM for a game or two and then multiply that by how many you bowled. It would be good to know what amount of work you are actually doing.

I was thinking that too. but what happens if i have 2 really good games (5pin) then I would only be throwing the ball once or twice per frame and if i have a crap game then its 3 balls each time. Hmmmm I guess I will try it in the morning.

Then when I am resting do I pause the hrm till its my turn and turn it back on and then rest or do I keep it going all the time thru the game?
  • Milletp
    Options
    I usually have one or two libations when I bowl so I figure they "weigh" each other out?