Baseball Season's almost here!

Options
Spring training has begun and the regular season is just around the corner! Let's go Phils!!

Replies

• _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    go redsox!!!
  • kristi_asco
    Options
    Yankees all the way! :drinker:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Spring training has begun and the regular season is just around the corner! Let's go Phils!!

Hell yeah! Phillies all the way!
  • Ashley_2_04
    Ashley_2_04 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Go Tigers!!!
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Yankees all the way!
    This, but being in DC since the Nationals arrived to town makes them an "NL favorite."
    -wtk
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Go Rockies!!!!!!
  • penelepurr
    penelepurr Posts: 204 Member
    Options

yeah Phils!! maybe I'll make it to D.C. this year for a phils/nats game. LOL hey guys I live in VA if you want some tix since PA addresses aren't getting any!! hahaha
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options

Quote of the day!
  • Dilfster
    Options
    Go Rockies!!!!!!

take good care of jaime moyer for us. he's a good guy!
  • Yankees all the way! :drinker:
    Ditto!
  • Dilfster
    Options
    Yankees all the way! :drinker:

Fredo. You broke my heart. You broke my heart. :frown: :tongue:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Go Rockies!!!!!!

Jamie Moyer grew up in Souderton, PA...which is all of about 15 minutes from where I grew up. He is awesome! I hate that the only I can see the Phils live is when they come to SF...I'm always in the minority, fan-wise when that happens. :grumble: But I'm definitely one of the loudest, LOL! You can take the fan out of Philly; but you can never take the Philly out of the fan!!! :bigsmile:
  • penelepurr
    penelepurr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Go Rockies!!!!!!

Jamie Moyer grew up in Souderton, PA...which is all of about 15 minutes from where I grew up. He is awesome! I hate that the only I can see the Phils live is when they come to SF...I'm always in the minority, fan-wise when that happens. :grumble: But I'm definitely one of the loudest, LOL! You can take the fan out of Philly; but you can never take the Philly out of the fan!!! :bigsmile:

i didn't know he was from Souderton, awesome!

You can take the fan out of Philly; but you can never take the Philly out of the fan!!! <-- love that! :D
  • Dilfster
    Options
    You can take the fan out of Philly; but you can never take the Philly out of the fan!!! :bigsmile:

the new quote of the day. haha
  • Dilfster
    Options
    yeah jaime was sooo happy to win a world series ring as a phillie. I'm hoping he comes back as a pitching coach. He really needs to hang up the gloves.
  • cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Go Astros! You LITERALLY have no where to go but up from last season.
  • Dilfster
    Options
    well u gave us ed wade back so things should turn around. oh, and thanks for Hunter Pence! Let's go eat!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    i didn't know he was from Souderton, awesome!

I used to watch him when he was in Baltimore all the time too. I was stoked when he came to Philly. I grew up in Lansdale...so seeing a hometown kid play for the Phils was beyond awesome!
    yeah jaime was sooo happy to win a world series ring as a phillie. I'm hoping he comes back as a pitching coach. He really needs to hang up the gloves.

I hope he comes back to Philly as a coach too.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Blue Jays! LOL
  • Jlongblade
    Jlongblade Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    GO DODGERS!!! with a new owner :happy: