Options

Replies

• Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    :noway: :love: My fav MFP Model

4d2f57afea9b7_m.jpg

4e1194455d3c8_m.jpg
    Damn! Damn! Why aren't you on my friend list...lmao!
  • trixylewis
    trixylewis Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    too lazy to post pics but id love to see the supernatural boys, and i tell you that taylor lautner makes me feel like a dirty old woman because the things i would do....smh
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I may be old school (or just OLD), but I love these guys...

6925835313_5ef1be5585.jpg

No one is ever too old, or too young for that matter, for a little Timothy Olyphant!
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    No nudity needed.. Yummy!

yummy.jpg

agreed :smile:

Seconded! :love:
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Why was Robert Pattinson in here? He is so unattractive in my opinion. There were a few good ones here. I'm personally in LOVE with gerard butler. Yes he may be way older than me but i'm totally ok with that.

Everyone has their opinion of what is sexy and clearly it isn't the same for everyone. There were multiple men on here I don't find attractive but you don't see me whining about it.
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    too lazy to post pics but id love to see the supernatural boys, and i tell you that taylor lautner makes me feel like a dirty old woman because the things i would do....smh

Here ya go :)

taylorlautner.jpg
  • rebecca_chess
    rebecca_chess Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    00014437.jpg
  • TexasGirl_Amie
    Options
    I may be old school (or just OLD), but I love these guys...

6925835313_5ef1be5585.jpg

No one is ever too old, or too young for that matter, for a little Timothy Olyphant!

Amen sista! He is soooo frickin hot!
  • maleva720
    maleva720 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    savvy.jpg
    ference.jpg
    bergeron.jpg
    Bruinshotties.jpg

My ode to the Hot Men of the Boston Bruins

OMG!!!! Thank you thank you!!! Just missing Horton...he is soooo cute (and Thornton when his nose isnt broken which is hardly ever LOL)
  • AlbionLass
    Options
    I like Robert Pattinson while utterly not understanding the appeal of the likes of Taylor Lautner or Ryan Gosling. Each to their own, there's plenty of good stuff out there to go around.

Personally I tend to like wiry, skinny guys rather than really muscular types. Not averse to a bit of Viggo Mortensen, even after meeting him (skinny, not overly tall, smells of cigarettes) I still would lol.
  • Front_Runner
    Options
    This was places on a posting of EYE CANDY FOR THE GUYS....I have modified it to this thread and want to see what type of response it would get...Have at it....

I'm sorry but eye candy?
    Showing off unreal beautiful men photoshoped and oiled is eye candy?

And then we (real men) complain that the society lives by too high standards, when in a Fitness and Diet related forum with lots of people struggling to have a better version of themselves, lots of people with low self esteem because of these damn standards.

I'm sorry, call me bitter, jealous or envious but I don't aprove topics like this.

Why not real men with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy ?

I hear ya... and agree to a point. However:

1. My guess is you were on the "Eye Candy for Guys" forum (where your post originated and gave you this inspiration to "modify: it) because you wanted to look at some stereotypically "hot" women. All good - understandable! But, um, touche!
    2. Second, if someone is against this thread - it's totally okay to ignore it, not open it, or perhaps start your own - much like the "Real Women" thread. :) That would be cool!
    3. I posted pics in this thread... yes - they were taken by a professional photographer. BUT they are very hard working men, one of the three has a family, and all three work extremely hard to maintain a low weight and fit bodies. They have also seen some serious life struggles. I find men like that inspirational (and, well, what can I say? easy on the eyes. lol).

Again - I support this, and I am VERY sickened by the typical message being sent to women (especially) and men via the fashion industry & Hollywood standards. But in good fun, knowing what we're opening up here... I really think there's no harm. :)
  • rebecca_chess
    rebecca_chess Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Eric_Dane.jpg
  • trixylewis
    trixylewis Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    oh, now i feel all tingly inside...
  • tinamina78
    tinamina78 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Eric_Dane.jpg

I know why there's a smiley face on that bowl... mmmmmmmm..... :smooched:
  • jamiemnoonan
    Options
    OMG!!!! Thank you thank you!!! Just missing Horton...he is soooo cute (and Thornton when his nose isnt broken which is hardly ever LOL)

I had a seperate one with my man Lucic earlier. I love Horton but dont ahve any good pics of him!
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options

4d2f57afea9b7_m.jpg

4e1194455d3c8_m.jpg

Naked or not, it's the naughty, naughty look on his face in the first pic that really gets to me. Double grrrr.

oh god...how embarrassing!!!!!! cnat belive i keep apearing on here..... oh dear :embarassed:

Because you're beautiful!!!! :love:
    We're complimenting you!! :heart:

AWESOME THREAD BY THE WAY LOL

thanks ...flattered to everyone who has commented but still embarassing eeekkkk
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options

4d2f57afea9b7_m.jpg

4e1194455d3c8_m.jpg

Naked or not, it's the naughty, naughty look on his face in the first pic that really gets to me. Double grrrr.

oh god...how embarrassing!!!!!! cnat belive i keep apearing on here..... oh dear :embarassed:

thanks ...flattered to everyone who has commented but still embarassing eeekkkk :ohwell:
  • rjbalcer
    Options
    MANY Thanks!! LOL
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options

4d2f57afea9b7_m.jpg

4e1194455d3c8_m.jpg

thanks ...flattered to everyone who has commented but still embarassing eeekkkk :ohwell:

you look GREAT!!!! :drinker:
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQT18e6hoESoqyXKCMj3BPsCewBkamPKseeItybO6CwqAwLhdag

He may be 24 years older than me, but he's still hot!

*edit, my image did come up, but now I can't see it :| (it was Norman Reedus, if you can't see it also).