Looking for more friends...

Options
wow that sounds wierd huh?

Seriously though, I am a 33 yo mother of three beautiful boys..and need to lose about 47lbs. I'm looking for support from others that have large weight loss goals to accomplish and DON'T weigh themselves everyday. I'm currently in day 5 of the 30 day shred and do additional cardio 3X a week. Would love to support you if you have similar goals :)

Replies

• alyibug34
    Options
    That doesnt sound werid at all girl! We all need support and encouragement!
  • radiva1
    Options
    Hello there! I am 37 mother of 2 boys. Im on 30ds L1D2 and do Zumba 2 times a week! Good luck to you and welcome
  • kati37
    kati37 Posts: 61
    Options
    I am looking to lose 59lbs and keep it off this time. Friend me if you want!!!
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP Wild... If support is what you ask for then support you shall receive. I can give good feedback and opinions..feel free to add me if you like.
  • Ash_76
    Ash_76 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    its a difficult journey with support, and alot more difficult without any
  • SunnyAndrsn
    SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I joined last week. I just sent you a friend request. I have quite a bit more to lose than you, but would be glad to offer my support as well.
  • mlosesweight
    Options
    good luck everyone, feel free to add me :)
  • slimshady64628
    Options
    Hi there, 37 years old, have a teenage daughter, and a lot of weight to lose. I am a LPN, and I was 400lbs 3 years ago, thur some really bad habits and unhealthy weight loss, I lost half of it. I have gotten my life together since then and I am starting to gain some back. I am at 225 and it really scares me. I want to lose it the right way and make those healthy changes in my life this time. I need lots of support. I joined this site last week, and it was the second week into my change. I could not begin until I got some of my other problems under control. Any one who would like to add me to friends, please do so. I have some interesting stories to tell if nothing else. Good luck everyone!
  • 1rayhamilton
    Options
    I'll add you!