Ok I saw under 5foot 3, but how many of us under 5 foot?

Options
I am 4"10' and weigh 128, I was 95lbs in HS and if your anything like me you hate to say your weight because other people feel you have nothing to worry about. What I say "it has no where to go!" 1lb on me looks like 2.5-3 on normal height people. If you stretch me to even 5ft 5 I would be SKINNY! LOL
So if you are under 5 foot, add me!!

Replies

• melloneill16
    melloneill16 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    :(:yawn:
  • ccfessler
    ccfessler Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am right at 5 foot :)
  • justalostelf
    Options
    Waah I'm with you! 4'11" xDD I'm a lot heavier than you though 171 but someone who's average height would distribute it so much better than me xDDD its all in my thighs and bum Dx
  • Mmissy104
    Options
    I feel your pain. Im heavier than you, and taller =( Im currently 140 and im 5ft1. But when I tell some people im 140 they say 'oh i wish I was 140' But for me 140 is OVERWEIGHT! haha! I was 105 in high school. I want to get back down to around 110-115. I think 105 might be too little now that I have had kids and have hips haha. But I will make that decision probably when I get to 115ish. But good luck hun! You can do it!
  • ccfessler
    ccfessler Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am also the same way!, I weight 127, and would like to be about 105-110 ( I have a very small frame). People look at me like I am crazy if I say I want to weigh 105.

you are not the only one!
  • melloneill16
    melloneill16 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hope you ladies dont mind I add you?
  • TheBauhausCure
    TheBauhausCure Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am right at five foot! I've always been a big girl. My doctor says I'd look skinny at 130, but I don't believe her!
  • inesribeiro
    Options
    5'0 here! shorties unite :D
  • TeeJayBee_xo
    Options
    I'm exactly 5ft... do I qualify? :P xxx
  • 32nissy
    Options
    i am 5foot 2 and im a shorty too lol
  • JimandLin
    JimandLin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yep, 5' also
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    5'0 also. 105 looks huge on me! I'm try to get around 90-95.
  • BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    5 foot 1.5 inches...lol :) 150 trying to get down to 125
  • inesribeiro
    Options
    so many 5'0s here :) i feel so much better now since i dont really know anyone my height. even in my family everyone is 5'3 or more! :(
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    I'm five foot, haven't grown since I was fifteen haaaaaaaa:(

Tasha
    xxx
  • charmingtrouble
    charmingtrouble Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    5 foot 1.5 inches...lol :) 150 trying to get down to 125

I'm .5 inches shorter than you but trying to do the same thing! anyone please feel free to add me :D
  • NicoWoodruff
    NicoWoodruff Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    4'11" here.. people like us.. if we gain even 5 lbs people are like "OMG what happened to you!?"

But conversely, if you lose even 5 lbs people are like "ZOMG you lost some weight!!!"

I have many tall friends who can gain or lose 5 to 10 lbs without it being noticeable at all.. not me lol. Either way, people notice right away.
  • barefoot76
    barefoot76 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    You are all giants. I am only 4'9" :-)

I've been between 108-115 since having my fourth kidlet, but I'm aiming for 95 with lots of muscle.
  • ClascyParra
    Options
    I almost make 5' (but lie and say I'm 5' LOL)
    HW was 240 pounds...and that was before having children.
    Feel free to add!! Love to grow the support system!!
  • fimary
    fimary Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi, 4 ft 10, current weight 162lbs, it's hard to lose weight when small, I don't think I have a metabolic rate.