Day 1 AGAIN!!

Options
Well.......I could make all of the excuses in the world, but the one true one
is that I stopped caring about myself. Totally fell off the wagon!
Back to start again today........need to stop thinking DIET (4 letter word!) and
make it LIFESTYLE CHANGE!! This is it.........I turn 50 in October.......if I
don't start now, tomorrow may not come.

Replies

• XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    You will do this!!
    Forgive yourself, look forward and keep optimistic.

Don't look at it as if it were a diet - look at it now like a lifestyle change - the way you are viewing 50. That may help!
    GL!!!:glasses:
  • Alafia22
    Alafia22 Posts: 112
    Options
    I'm soo glad you came back. Even though I don't know you personally, I know your story all too well. This is my 3rd or 4th time back. I have been sticking with it for over a month now. It gets easier with each day, so I know you can do it!

:-)
  • InTheMoney
    InTheMoney Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Back to start again today........need to stop thinking DIET (4 letter word!) and
    Release the past. I'm 52 and I'll tell you that right now I am in the best shape since I was 25.
    You can lament about the past but can't change anything there.
    But the future is where it is at. Be totally optomistic. Let go of what was and believe that when you look into the future, it is a pictuer of how you want it to be.
    I feel like I am living proof of that at this moment. There is nothing wrong with 50, it is just a number, unless you let it be more.
  • rebeccanicole
    Options
    Welcome Back!
    take one day, one moment at a time and it will get easier!

239517.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for all of the encouraging words!!
    need to think of food as fuel....only put in what it needs,
    obviously hi octane is gonna do a lot better than the ol'
    87 grade!! just got back from the market, stocked up
    on fruit, veggies, whole grains. cleaned out the junk
    from the fridge.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Release the past. I'm 52 and I'll tell you that right now I am in the best shape since I was 25.
    You can lament about the past but can't change anything there.
    But the future is where it is at. Be totally optomistic. Let go of what was and believe that when you look into the future, it is a pictuer of how you want it to be.
    I feel like I am living proof of that at this moment. There is nothing wrong with 50, it is just a number, unless you let it be more.

that was totally beautiful, i needed that as well.