violating privacy

Options
did you ever had a bad experience with a co-worker?? i did,lol
great guy,,,very charming,, 2 years of sharing breaks together,,,,
got mad at him today,,,
not because of his constant trying to pick me up,,lol but surely because he sneaked to my computer while i was not at my desk,, to see stuff, i dont know what,, as the doosh bag didnt had enough time because i came back to quick,,lol

pissed me right off,,

over reacting? or have my reason to feel violated,,lol i have pretty private stuffon computer,,like everyone,, and you knw,,,lol love talk and stugg with my babe i dont wanna erase ever,,lol so im glad i caught him before that,, now, this is my sweet revenge, telling the world he is agreat guy,,but such a doosh bag,,

feel better now,,,lol your turn,, dod a co worker ever pissed you off???

Replies

• wigglelee
    Options
    oh, and special thanks to a very good friend, for giving me this idea,,,luv ya, thaks for being part of my daily success!!!!!!!!
  • big_life_
    Options
    im sure yorue co-worker is truly sorry , and had a good reason to do so,,,
    did you say he was charming??;o)

then he must be able to find a way to make up for it,,,,, you need a hug, im 2 doors down ,lol

ok,,pubicly saying sorry,,,,lol im the doosh bag,,,WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A JOKE<<<<lol give the charming guy some credit,,,,
  • mkam1980
    mkam1980 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    CUTE^^^^^^^
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    Wow. Neither of you can spell douche correctly, and you both use a lot of ,,,,, Perhaps you're the same person?

*shrug*

No coworkers have pissed me off today. Of course, I only have one: my husband. He's been gone since 6 AM, and I woke up at 6:30.
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I would put a screen saver with a password lock if you have private stuff on there. Its hard not to be able to trust someone but you do what you have to do.
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    First of all you have no expectation of privacy if you are using an employers computer.

Secondly, if you are a big enough company, your IT department has probably already seen the stuff you are trying to keep private.
  • lisaidem
    lisaidem Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wow. Neither of you can spell douche correctly, and you both use a lot of ,,,,, Perhaps you're the same person?

*shrug*

No coworkers have pissed me off today. Of course, I only have one: my husband. He's been gone since 6 AM, and I woke up at 6:30.

You are right...how very odd. :huh:
    Either they are flirting in a public forum, or she is a schizophrenic who likes to converse with herself. Very interesting.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    He is definitely a not worth keeping around. Report him. There is no good excuse for that violation
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    do I smell troll droppings?
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    First of all you have no expectation of privacy if you are using an employers computer.

Secondly, if you are a big enough company, your IT department has probably already seen the stuff you are trying to keep private.
    also true

but she does have a level of privacy expectation from other co-workers
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    A match made in heaven,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Plus,,,,,,,, they live in the same place,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

(it seems contagious this ,,,, thing)
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    did you ever had a bad experience with a co-worker?? i did,lol
    great guy,,,very charming,, 2 years of sharing breaks together,,,,
    got mad at him today,,,
    not because of his constant trying to pick me up,,lol but surely because he sneaked to my computer while i was not at my desk,, to see stuff, i dont know what,, as the doosh bag didnt had enough time because i came back to quick,,lol

pissed me right off,,

over reacting? or have my reason to feel violated,,lol i have pretty private stuffon computer,,like everyone,, and you knw,,,lol love talk and stugg with my babe i dont wanna erase ever,,lol so im glad i caught him before that,, now, this is my sweet revenge, telling the world he is agreat guy,,but such a doosh bag,,

feel better now,,,lol your turn,, dod a co worker ever pissed you off???

im sure yorue co-worker is truly sorry , and had a good reason to do so,,,
    did you say he was charming??;o)

then he must be able to find a way to make up for it,,,,, you need a hug, im 2 doors down ,lol

ok,,pubicly saying sorry,,,,lol im the doosh bag,,,WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A JOKE<<<<lol give the charming guy some credit,,,,

Seriously. This is obviously the same troll-like douche bag posting both times. No capitalization, the absence of apostrophes where they should be, and an incessant use of ,,,, is a dead giveaway to me. ;)

Oh. Staying on topic. My husband still hasn't pissed me off. Plenty of time after he gets home though.