wedding weight lose!

Options
any body trying to loss lbs before they walk down the aisle?? i really need the help and support !! what are some diets you guys are doing

Replies

• Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! When's the big day? You know you got my support!

:heart:
  • precioustypeoflove
    precioustypeoflove Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    may 19,2013
  • sheenmarie3
    sheenmarie3 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats when is the big day? I am getting Married August 25, 2012 and am trying to lose! Ive tried several things, Grapefruit diet, Advocare...so far the best thing I have done is watch my calorie intake usually 1200 cal limit and eat small healthy meals throughout the day. No sugars. And workouts that includes strength training. I am cu rrently trying to get back into this "way of life". Good luck!
  • precioustypeoflove
    precioustypeoflove Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Congrats when is the big day? I am getting Married August 25, 2012 and am trying to lose! Ive tried several things, Grapefruit diet, Advocare...so far the best thing I have done is watch my calorie intake usually 1200 cal limit and eat small healthy meals throughout the day. No sugars. And workouts that includes strength training. I am cu rrently trying to get back into this "way of life". Good luck!

may 19,2013 so i have a year and some months to get it together i just really need no get my gut down and shap my arms since i do plan on having a strapless dress .. me and my fiance are gonna start hitting the gym at least 4-5 days a week and i figure i would do lean cuisine meals so i wont over eat .but i still plan on cooking my famous sunday meal lol !!
  • danielle1983cov
    Options
    Hi, yes I'm getting married in July 2012 so am trying to lose a few lbs! Wish I'd started before though, as my dress is now absolutely huge and I'm hoping they'll be able to adjust it. I've just been using MFP and good old fashioned exercise! That's the best way, especially because you have so long to do it. Well done by the way - wish I'd started a lot sooner!
  • hmstarbuck
    hmstarbuck Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Getting married May 27, 2012......... So I've got a few months. I've made sure excercise is part of my week. Eat what I want within reason, portion control, planning and better food choices. I'm down 6 pounds this month and will now have to have my dress taken in, but it's worth. My fiance FINALLY has decided that carb thing isn't working for him, I've put him on MFP bootcamp!

Just be aware at all times of what is going in your mouth. Once you get into it, it's hard to stop
  • jammiezene
    jammiezene Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies,

I'm getting married may 4 2013 :-) I'm following mfp for my diet plan as well as exercising.
  • hmstarbuck
    hmstarbuck Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    UGH!!!! I tried on my wedding dress yesterday expecting it to be lose. It was only in ONE spot, my chest!! GRRRR............. I've toned, it looks better. But darn it, now I have to find a good lift :mad:
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in August. Don't really need to lose, did that already, but a few more lbs down would be nice of course. My main struggle at the moment is to keep my weight down.