Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012?

Does anyone have it? Do you like it? I have the first one, and I am in LOVE with the Cardio Boxing - it makes me sweat like crazy, burn a ton of cals and it keeps me motivated. However, I'm looking to do something different, other than Cardio Boxing, and since I love YSFE, I'm thinking about buying 2012.

What are the pros? The cons? etc...

Looking forward to responses!

Replies

• MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    bump.
  • CosmicBella
    CosmicBella Posts: 195 Member
    I love it... Just bought it over the weekend!!! Haven't had enough time with it yet to say pros/cons but will certainly check back in and let you know... :)
  • I bought it for my wife for Xmas and I think I've used it more than her. Its OK, if I cant get to the gym I'll use it to get a few calories burned.

I don't really get into exersize classes so a lot of the workouts aren't for me -your mileage may vary on that one.

The block breaker game is my favorite along with the jump rope and rhythm games.

My biggest complaint is the loading times between events - as soon as your heart rate gets up the work out is over and you get to work your way thru a bunch of menus before you start again.
    Bryan
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 673 Member
    I think I will definitely be investing in it :) Thanks for all the awesome feedback!
  • I love this game. I have the first one too but to honest I'm going to sell it because the 2012 version is miles better. Even the way the menu works. As someone mentioned before, jump rope is brilliant. As is stomp (which is an amped up version of the same mini game on the first one, can't remember the name though)
    I have to say though, although it's not compulsory, the DLC so so worth it. I have a jump rope one where you just keep jumping until you lose all your lives (wow) and two workout plans called Lose It and Keep It Off. They both last for 4 weeks or however long it takes you and I'll be honest, the first time I did it, I thought I was going to pass out lol

soooo worth it in my opinion
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 673 Member
    I have a jump rope one where you just keep jumping until you lose all your lives (wow)

This sounds like so much fun! LOL
    and two workout plans called Lose It and Keep It Off. They both last for 4 weeks or however long it takes you and I'll be honest, the first time I did it, I thought I was going to pass out lol

soooo worth it in my opinion

Awesome! Thanks for your opinion! :)
  • chrssyeldridge
    chrssyeldridge Posts: 47 Member
    I have it and really like it! Block breaker is very fun. I like the yoga and the dance style moves as well. Great game for the day's I can't make it to the gym.