Green Team Week 7

Options

Replies

• kitn621
    kitn621 Posts: 215
    Options
    Just popping in to share the pic I took before I left earlier today...

I look like a pink piggy but oh well it's shrinking bit by bit...

I am a bit out of my mind right now, I don't know what exactly did I expect from this date but it's totally surpassed my craziest dreams... We went to a cafe (I only had water + lemon) to talk some and then ended up kissing in his car... He kept showering me with compliments and was like where was I all this time and made him waste so much time living without me... He said he's been struck ever since he saw me the 1st time but didn't know how to ask me out and he's been watching me pass at the market and thought I was the most gorgeous thing alive cos it seems he loves chunky butts (that was actually in response to my silly comment doesn't he find me too fat - oh well, ya know i feel pretty upset about my appearance :ohwell:)

I almost worried he's just after some sex, I've never imagined someone could fall so much for me from just seeing me buy veggies and it really feels like he's mad about me...:noway: He already called after we separated and went home to tell me that he feels like robbed cos i'm not there with him and said he's bringing me a surprise (a pressie?) on Friday at the market...:blushing: I won't see him until then cos he lives in another town, and then we are going out on another date on Saturday...

WOW!!

WOW purrr....you look so freakin awesome in that dress. you are very cute. take his compliments b/c you deserve them you have been doing so great with your weight loss and its about time you let yourself know this guy may actually be the one......you really do look great and so glad you two had such a great time.
    you said he lives in another town.....is there any way you could surprise him and make time to get together sooner or more often and head his way? either way congrats and keep us informed. its been great hearing you talk about this guy. he sounds adorable :bigsmile:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Just popping in to share the pic I took before I left earlier today...

I look like a pink piggy but oh well it's shrinking bit by bit...

I am a bit out of my mind right now, I don't know what exactly did I expect from this date but it's totally surpassed my craziest dreams... We went to a cafe (I only had water + lemon) to talk some and then ended up kissing in his car... He kept showering me with compliments and was like where was I all this time and made him waste so much time living without me... He said he's been struck ever since he saw me the 1st time but didn't know how to ask me out and he's been watching me pass at the market and thought I was the most gorgeous thing alive cos it seems he loves chunky butts (that was actually in response to my silly comment doesn't he find me too fat - oh well, ya know i feel pretty upset about my appearance :ohwell:)

I almost worried he's just after some sex, I've never imagined someone could fall so much for me from just seeing me buy veggies and it really feels like he's mad about me...:noway: He already called after we separated and went home to tell me that he feels like robbed cos i'm not there with him and said he's bringing me a surprise (a pressie?) on Friday at the market...:blushing: I won't see him until then cos he lives in another town, and then we are going out on another date on Saturday...

WOW!!

WOW purrr....you look so freakin awesome in that dress. you are very cute. take his compliments b/c you deserve them you have been doing so great with your weight loss and its about time you let yourself know this guy may actually be the one......you really do look great and so glad you two had such a great time.
    you said he lives in another town.....is there any way you could surprise him and make time to get together sooner or more often and head his way? either way congrats and keep us informed. its been great hearing you talk about this guy. he sounds adorable :bigsmile:

I'm with kitn!!! You look great, love that skirt. OMG it's like a story written in heaven, lady and the market!!!!! You know, take his compliments, you deserve them and I'm pretty sure he means them - people really don't dish out compliments in this day and age - typiclaly they won't say nothing at all - wanting some sex or no..................hey even wanting some sex means he's attracted :bigsmile: Very cool that he followed up with a phone call and you've already set another date!!! yayyy - pink worked good and your hair looks nice to boot!:heart:
  • purrr
    purrr Posts: 46
    Options
    thanks for the cheering, girls! :flowerforyou: i'm still pretty stunned, i've never expected a guy who sells veggies at the market to treat me so fine... oh in fact i've never expected a man would treat me so fine at all :noway: i really hope it's not some kinda fluke and he's gonna keep me in heaven for a lot longer... i don't wanna push it yet, so better not meet him too often or try to move in with him or whatever... i am still here to take care of my grandmother so i can't move out of the town yet anyway :ohwell:

oh, i love that pink skirt, too, it's long but the lower part is quite see-through, plus it moves up and down and all over as i walk... which is not too pretty cos my legs are not the sexiest thing around... but as long as my guy thinks i am drop-dead gorgeous, it can't really bother me so much :blushing:

oh, my hair was very nicely done to begin with (a few weeks ago) but i couln't quite keep this zig-zag style the hairdresser had done in the middle once i washed my hair the first time, plus my hair's been growing so fast since i cut it short, it's totally lost the overall shape as well... :ohwell:
  • porka29
    Options
    purrr - my hairdresser does the zig zag thing to mine when she blows it straight and I try and try to get it the same - never :laugh: we'll have to get sassie on the job!
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    hi everyone....christi, jacque, kitn, purr, and the rest of the greenies!

OMG PURRR! :noway: you are soooooo, soooooooooooo pretty! :flowerforyou: look at you girl! WOWOWEEEE WOW!! love, love the pink on you! you are lookin great! startin to see the collar bones hun!! sounds like the date went well. i totally understand your feelings, and would feel stunned too. i agree, dont go too fast. get to know him lots and lots! i just think this is so cool, for me, coming here, losing wt, being a memeber on MFP for 1/2 a year now and someone i know is gettin hit on and falling in love! oh, this is such a story!! let him love you for who you are.....make sure he knows how important your new lifestyle is to you!! i am so HAPPY FOR YOU PURRR!!
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

well, got some food today for our trip......LOTS OF FOOD...like $200.00 worth for 7 ppl we figure that isnt too bad for 7 days. lots to do here yet.....

re: the greenies that are struggling.....seems like many of us are not doing as well as we would like to and just kinda bouncing around on the ol wagon. i am guilty too folks. it IS on my mind, and i just need to take action...that is all there is to it. JUST DO IT and LIVE IT. on my vaca., am gonna try to eat the best i can and move (likely walk/jog in place)as much as i can and get the water in. will weigh in tomorrow and then again when i return. i am embarassed to report this, but i am about 4 llbs under purrr. yup, i have gained...my lowest was 177.2, and this am i think it was 189. hmmmmm, 12 lbs. i need to get busy and serious...purrr is just gonna leave me in the dust!

ok, so there it is. will check in before heading north. have a good one guys....geeezz, i AM going to miss ya'll!
  • porka29
    Options
    kellya - I hope you have a good time on vacation. Yes, 200 is nothing for that many people. Scarily enough I think I spend somewhere in that neighborhood every 7 to 10 days for bf and I:noway: :noway:

heidi - good to see you again

All the rest of my buds keep it up and take some of this rain away from me in FL!!!:yawn:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    purrr - my hairdresser does the zig zag thing to mine when she blows it straight and I try and try to get it the same - never :laugh: we'll have to get sassie on the job!

You bet!!!!!!! I am here for you babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sassiebritches
    Options
    Ok, day # 2 at school and I did my very first manicure.....it was great!

I went over cals 1000....yep, I ate maint cals today....and yesterday. And I am up 2 pounds....well thats what it said tonight, but I usually weigh in the morning.

I think this week is gonna be shot for me and I am gonna need to focus on my exercise and diet again when I am on a normal schedule with school.

I will do my best to eat best but exercise....no way, I am not used to doing 8 hours in a classroom. I have worked for myself for 8 years....part time. This is sooooooooo tough to get used to.

So please feel free to IM me on my personal IM sassiepants1@yahoo.com if you wanna kick my butt in gear regularly...................

Hang tight all ya' all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you when I can!

:flowerforyou:
  • sassiebritches
    Options
    I was just playing the do you love my.....eyes, nose, teeth, lips, hair....game....ya know the silly one and then he says.....I love your double chin too, with a GOOFY SMILE.........................WHAT THE FAAAAAALARK! I don't have a double chin....or at least I didn't think I had one........

argh....I MUST get back on the FALARKIN wagon.

:flowerforyou:
  • porka29
    Options
    OMG sassie - dang it, I think I talked about my dc (my bff double chin) too much because while watchin Rachel Ray and folks who had a problem with their necks' - Raffy was showin me how they were suggesting to hold ones neck :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I told him too bad that don't work for his belly:tongue: All the great photos you've taken, I see no double chin, in fact I often wonder where mine came from because I've been heavier, I guess it's re-distribution of weight? Plus, no one would be lookin at your chin because of the girls:laugh: :laugh: Glad you like school and try not to put too much pressure on yourself when re-adjusting your day to day - don't want a crazy relapse and that can happen. You've seen yourself waffle around and will get back on it good, but getting adjusted to school and no wedding cold feet are the things most important now.:heart::bigsmile: :love: I took down your e-mail and IM.
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    Hey all!! Its been a crazy day, my office mates had a party for me and too me out to lunch for my B-day. Were off tomorrow so they did it today.
    Sassi- hang in there girl, you are gonna love it
    Purr--OMG!!:flowerforyou: You look amazing!! I can see why he fell for ya!
    Kellya- have a great time and enjoy the rest
    Christi-- Please send the rain our way, it is like hell in Texas. No rain, were on a burn ban, and we are gonna be in the 100 all weekend!
  • porka29
    Options
    Hi all! Guess you're all busy!:drinker:
  • kitn621
    Options
    I couldnt find week 8....who is starting it this week? i dont know whos turn it is to come up with a challenge. With so many who originally started up I dont know whos really left.
    Does anyone know?
    I havent weighed yet b/c its been SOOOO crazy and I had to get to work early today.
    TODAY HAS BEEN SOOOO BUSY!!! :explode: I am tired and ready to go home!!!!
    Hope everyone has a great 4th and I will check back to see whos week it is (have no clue when mine will be) and will be looking for week 8. Have a great day and weekend if i dont get back on for any reason! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • porka29
    Options
    Yikes I forhot today was Friday!! No loss here anyway, but had Wing Stop :blushing:
  • purrr
    Options
    can't find week 8 either... i am 191lbs today, which is 4.3lbs down from last Friday... wee...:drinker:
  • kitn621
    Options
    can't find week 8 either... i am 191lbs today, which is 4.3lbs down from last Friday... wee...:drinker:

great job purrr.....you are gonna be miss skinny minnie before long....
    anymore heard from the new beau....????
  • purrr
    Options
    well, actually.... we 've been together every day... couldn't wait till Saturday at all... it's gone totally hot and crazy... :heart: and guess what tomorrow is Saturday so we are seeing each other again :wink: he wanted to meet me with his mum today but i felt a bit awkward about it, so said not yet... i've hardly ever seen a mum of my guys before, maybe once... hmm...
  • kitn621
    Options
    wow...its moving quick....hold on! :happy: :tongue:
    But have fun. Its great to get that love struck feeling and though you might not be feeling "love" yet; enjoy yourself. Let this guy pamper you and show you a fun time. Let him shower you with compliments and be all "teenager" gross.
    I WOULD!!:bigsmile:
    We only live once; and when someone treats you great and is sooo in to you I say let that be all you deal with right then.
    I hope you guys have so much fun this weekend....and give us details soon. :bigsmile: :wink:
  • porka29
    Options
    well, actually.... we 've been together every day... couldn't wait till Saturday at all... it's gone totally hot and crazy... :heart: and guess what tomorrow is Saturday so we are seeing each other again :wink: he wanted to meet me with his mum today but i felt a bit awkward about it, so said not yet... i've hardly ever seen a mum of my guys before, maybe once... hmm...

MEOW!!! Is that part of the reason you dropped four lbs this week? If so, keep on it and on it! :laugh: I'm so excited for you miss purrr! You have had a challenging year this far and certainly this is a great light on where you were a month or so ago!!!:flowerforyou:

It is raining so hard here, the power has flickered twice - thus messing up connections. I made up a potato salad for a bbq tomorrow. It was my first attempt ever, so I took several recipes and combined, then made it my own. Certainly not a lo-cal version by any means, but the party hoster requested pot salad, so I made one. Very exciting though because I love to cook so much and it's definitely something I remember my mother making - rest her soul.

I could start a week 8, but not sure if it would matter cause it appears only a few of us are checking in - let me know or perhaps we'll hear from Jac when she has a chance.
  • sassiebritches
    Options
    Argh I have no falarkin clue what I weighed last week.......i am 232 right now :(