GROCERY HELP :) NEW YUMMY FOODS PLS

Options
Hey all!

Off to do some grocery shopping soon and am looking for some grocery list ideas!! I have lots of veggies but I need some healthy ideas for other food groups as well!

My common list includes greek yogurt, nuts, fruit and veggies, chicken and fish, rice crackers, rye bread, almond butter, kidney beans, almond milk...

I need some new fun delicious ideas!!! I am getting so bored (while trying to eat only unprocessed foods... this is not really happening as completely any more but I want to stick as close to it as possible.)

Thanks youuuuu!!!!!!! Hopefully I get some responses as I am on my way out in about 10 minutes!!!

Love to all!!

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    your list sounds like mine and yeah i also get tired of eating the same things :laugh:

i also add sweet potatoes, tofu, hummus, nutella, and beef.

i'm gluten sensitive so i've just recently started stocking my pantry with non gluten flour and other ingredients to make my own bread and crackers
  • marchegt
    marchegt Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    your list sounds like mine and yeah i also get tired of eating the same things :laugh:

i also add sweet potatoes, tofu, hummus, nutella, and beef.

i'm gluten sensitive so i've just recently started stocking my pantry with non gluten flour and other ingredients to make my own bread and crackers

Ohhh I always forget about sweet potatoes and I really want to make sweet potato fries!!! Thanks!!! Do these go bad quickly??
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I get a lot of ideas for "new" things even for my old 'fave' ingredients by just browsing for recipes - The one I like latey is at Mrs Dash's website...
  • crobertson87
    crobertson87 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Love sweet potatoes as well as portabella mushrooms! My husband and I have had them in 3 different recipes this week!
  • twilightobession
    twilightobession Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I also need help with what is healthy to buy. Looking for all the help I can get.