Starting again!

Options
I'm trying so hard this time to do what I need to, to get as healthy as possible and in shape. I would love all the support and advise anyone can give. I have medical problems that make for some interesting challenges, but usually just need encouragement that, even though I might not be able to do something, I will get to my goal!

Feel free to send me friends requests! :)

Replies

• Jendulin
    Options
    add if you would like :drinker:
  • bwattelet
    bwattelet Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am starting back up again . I had my baby almost a year ago and lost 58 pounds before I get pregnant. I gained 28 pounds with him and lost 15 right away but the last pounds are not coming off!!! Good luck to you! Feel free to add me! The more people encouraging u the better :)Plus its nice to make new friends!!!
  • yuna2003
    yuna2003 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    same here ..i have medical problems, had a baby 10 months ago and just cant take it any more !! its now or never!!!..... :*(
  • Caligalslim
    Options
    Hello Everyone :drinker: , I'm Caligalslim and I'm new to mfp. I'm starting over after two years ago losing 50lb. I have gain all of it back and then some. I've heard about myfitnesspal on youtube and give it a try. I love it so far. If anyone want to add me feel free. I would love to watch your journey and you can do the same.:heart:
  • ShellyQ712
    ShellyQ712 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am starting over again too! I agree the more encouragement we can give each other the better! Please feel free to add me!
  • ebbtime
    ebbtime Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello, in 2004 I got divorced. My Weight plummeted 30lbs to 128lbs without trying. From stress I suppose. Of course when all was back to "normal", it all came back on plus more!. I understand it wasn't a healthy weight loss....but now I know what I'd look like that small (even after 4 children!) I want it again.