HoORAY!

Options
Learning2LoveMe
Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
As of today I've lost 10 lbs since starting on MFP (started June 5th)!!!

I know its not a huge deal, but I'm so happy and excited that I feel like yelling it to the world. =D
Only 5 more pounds until I'm back under 200... and I can actually see that goal now, its not very far away at all. SO HAPPY!

*dances around the room*
:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

(Also today is the last day on the nicotine patch, so another celebration on being 8 weeks smoke free!):drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Not a big deal? You've lost 10 pounds in less than a month AND quit smoking! That's huge; two major lifestyle changes at once...that is most definitely a big deal and you should be super proud of yourself!

Congrats; I am proud of YOU! :bigsmile:
  • feel_the_love
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep up the good work and you will reach your goals in no time! :flowerforyou:
  • dcrump
    dcrump Posts: 13
    Options
    Well said SatelliteCrush. That is definetely 2 great accomplishments. I would love to b down 10lbs this time next month. Great Job.
  • goldsguy
    goldsguy Posts: 58
    Options
    it is a big deal to you! Congrats to you and keep losing
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    As of today I've lost 10 lbs since starting on MFP (started June 5th)!!!

I know its not a huge deal, but I'm so happy and excited that I feel like yelling it to the world. =D
    Only 5 more pounds until I'm back under 200... and I can actually see that goal now, its not very far away at all. SO HAPPY!

*dances around the room*
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

(Also today is the last day on the nicotine patch, so another celebration on being 8 weeks smoke free!):drinker: :drinker:

CONGRATULATIONS! :flowerforyou: You're doing an awesome job! Keep it up, and you WILL be at your goal before you know it!!! :smile:
  • kolney
    kolney Posts: 93
    Options
    That's awesome!!! You have made 2 huge changes in your life!! Way to go!!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the kind words and encouragement. :flowerforyou: :heart: This is the main reason I love this site... I rarely get encouragement from the people around me, except my bf... he's become incredibily supportive although he still tries to sabotage me with food. lol

I've heard the first 10 are fairly hard since your adjusting to a new routine and lifestyle and many go back to their old ways... and once you lose your first 10 it becomes easy to keep losing (until you get to the dreaded last 10 :laugh: ). I'm hoping this is true... I've felt like saying screw it to my workouts a few times until I looked at my workouts as my alone time, and now I look forward to them! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!