Replies

• jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's amazing progress!
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing!! I have trouble running for 5 minutes straight, let alone an HOUR! You rock! Great job!
  • ckdub428
    ckdub428 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!! I just started training for a 5 k. My longest time has been 5.5 minutes!! Can't imagine 60 right now!!!
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Whattya mean ONLY 4.8 miles??? Do you have any idea how few people can run for a full hour?

Fantastic!

^^^ This, because I can't do that, so I am totally in awe of those who can :)
  • ShalisaClam
    Options
    That is GREAT - I ran for 4 straight minutes (!) yesterday, so yeah - that's something you should sooo be proud of!

:drinker:

That's where I started the first week of January.

See? Now I'm inspired because you said that.... Maybe I can do it too!
  • Ifly4free
    Ifly4free Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it feel Awesome!! What an accomplishment! No stopping you now. It only gets more addicting!!

Keep up the great work and run your *kitten* off!!!
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I can't wait until I can say I ran a full 60 minutes,who cares what your pace was. :)
  • westcoastredhead
    Options
    Running is so much more mental than I ever thought it was..

I couldn't agree more with this statement!! It is all in your head for sure... I have started running and I recently ran for 31 minutes no stopping.. that was a major accomplishment for me, I can't wait to be able to go for 60 minutes!! I actually could have kept going, but only had a short time to workout that day.

I truly believe there is such a thing as a 'runner's high' ... I feel absolutely amazing after a run.

Way to go ... awesome accomplishment!!
  • dododo123
    dododo123 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    good job! I can't even run for 3 minutes without losing my breath :( I can walk for 5 hours, but I can't run 3 minutes lol
  • kvreeken
    kvreeken Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Only ran 4.8 miles, but I have NEVER ran that long in my life.

That's brilliant! I hope your not too sore in the morning! Congrats! :drinker:
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    thats a hellofa accomplishment! great job
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    Excellent job on the 60 minute run and training hard enough to be able to do it!! Good luck on your upcoming triathalon. :)
  • snc1212
    Options
    You need to edit your post and take out the "only". :happy:

Don't try to negate what you accomplished...you ran 60 minutes straight...how many people out there can't run from one telephone pole to the next? Give yourself permission to be proud of your accomplishments, your MFP friends sure are!!
  • Tia_N_Mac
    Tia_N_Mac Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I'm getting ready to die after 5 minutes so that is awesome! Yeah for you!
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Wtg!
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Wtg!
  • soniaa777
    soniaa777 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    that is awesome!!!!! you are awesome!!! how long have you been running?to get to that length?
  • OneSchrutebuck
    Options
    Way to go!! Awesome job. I hope that I can say that at some point!
  • kristi_asco
    Options
    damn i can't run for longer than like 10 minutes straight!!! lol
  • Javelin3o4
    Javelin3o4 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hell I can barely run for 2-3 mins before my shins start hurting. Nice job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!