How often do you weigh in?

Options
I'm just wondering how often other people weigh themselves? Also, what kind of goal weight are ladies 5ft4 looking to reach? Thanks!

16695077.png

Replies

• anon86_x
    anon86_x Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I do a serious weigh in weekly on a saturday morning and generally a midweek peak to see how im doing.
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I officially weigh in on Thursdays but I peek at the scale all the time. I can't help it. :)

I'm 5'3ish and my ultimate goal weight is 117 but I'd be happy at a toned 120. Still have a ways to go before that though.
  • nwg74
    nwg74 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Monday morning is the day I record my weight but I do check a few times in the week too. It helps me alter my diet and exercise plan for the week.
  • HeatherFP13
    HeatherFP13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I do a serious weigh in weekly on a saturday morning and generally a midweek peak to see how im doing.

That sounds like a good idea! I've been weighing myself daily (a bad habit I know). It was up a little today, even though I exercised and was under my calorie limit yesterday. I felt a little defeated...and then remembered that I need to be realistic...and not look at that darn scale every day! I'm very motivated by numbers, so I find it hard not to look. I think I will make my official weigh in day on Monday morning (to help me behave over the weekend) and then sneek a peek Wed/Thursday-ish. Thanks!
  • penelepurr
    penelepurr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    the scale I use is at my bf's so I generally weigh in sometime between Friday and Monday, in the morning. I'm 5'6" and I am currently 150 (started at 163), goal is 145-140 pounds.
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    If I'm following program, once a week.

If I'm not following program, then I can't stop myself from stepping on the scale nearly everyday to see how bad the damage is....
  • SCUBAMomofTwo
    Options
    When I am in maintenance I weigh every day; however, when I am losing I weigh once a week. I find the fluctuations to be frustrating and often the excuse to abandon program so I'd rather avoid that and weigh once a week.

I am 5-5 and I am aiming for 145. I don't like the way I look when I am too skinny. Fat is a great wrinkle filler!! :laugh: