Options
pomjt
pomjt Posts: 47 Member
just been told about this site , i am 4 and a half stone over weight and need to change that and sort my health out .....
i have tried a number of weight loss groups but not had much luck .
i suffer from a luck of motivation but really need this to work this time or not sure what will happen to my health ..
i already suffer with pains in my joint breathlessness and lack of energy .
i welcome any support with motivation , recipes and advice xx

Replies

• Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I was exactly the same, but I've found this site to be really good :) I'm pretty new too, but people seem very supportive and you can ask questions without too much QQ! Feel free to add me :)
  • Amberbaby101
    Options
    im the same, only just started coming on this because of my riding and i needed to loose weight for it dont worry chick :) keep smiling people seem nice and generally friendly, id love recipes to if u ever need any motivation feel free to add me :happy:
  • lushunn32
    Options
    This is my first week using this site and I'm loving it. I sure hope I'm using it right.
  • jvan1957
    jvan1957 Posts: 114
    Options
    Hi

I'm on here most days and can offer a lot of support and motivation. Feel Free To Add Me If You Like :o)
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all, I have only been on here about 2 months but I love love love it and im never going back!
  • joannes68
    Options
    I literally JUST signed up now at the request of my 2 sisters.. I joined a gym back in August and did not think I would still be going but I am.. But I was not losing and was not eating right - just ate less but it was still bad.. I noticed small changes in my body but nothing like a 5 lbs loss. Last week I started drinking 1/2 my body weight in water a day and with eating better and hitting the gym.. And guess what - I lost that 5 lbs... Also added a vitamin for metabolism since that slows down in women over 40. Good luck to everyone and feel free to look me up if you want.
  • KeJo03
    KeJo03 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi, I joined this site 5 days ago and so far so good. I am totally motivated atm...if anyone wants to add me feel free and maybe I can spread my motivation lol
  • ShalisaClam
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend :) I looove to give advice, but if it's not wanted, tell me :laugh:
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • vpoleto11
    Options
    Hi all! New-ish member since January. I live in Upstate NY and am married with one child. I had her in 2008 and have basically been dieting since 2009. I lost 70 pounds on my own so far before I signed up with this. I'm currently 145 lbs and I have 25 pounds I'd like to lose by my birthday but am realistically setting my goal at 15 pounds.
    My plan is to diet straight for two weeks, then incorporate working out to get tone. I'm excited about this and can't wait to read the boards!
  • pomjt
    pomjt Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i have been married for 14 years and have two boys 13 and 14 ...
    what sort of things are people doing to lose their weight ??