Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Down 75 lbs...got a rib tat!

I told my husband that when I hit the 75 lb loss mark I would get a rib tat, so I did! Now when I hit 100 lbs lost I will add to it.. I asked my husband to hide a 75 in my tattoo, he asked why, and I told him because I got this because of losing the 75 lbs, can you see it?
IMAG0091.jpg

Replies

• scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Yep, it's in the flower. Looks great and congrats on your goal!
  • KCox8604
    KCox8604 Posts: 41 Member
    That is awesome...I promised myself a back tat if I get 2 mine! Congrats and it is beautiful!
  • It's in the flower....love the tattoo
  • secretiive
    secretiive Posts: 121 Member
    haha! wonderful treat to yourself, I love tats, may have to use your idea ;-)
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    How awesome is that! Love that tatt and yes I see the 75...
  • ChrissyLu723
    ChrissyLu723 Posts: 153 Member
    Yup it's in the flower :) Thanks yall, I'm so excited! LOL I feel like a kid on Christmas morning, I keep going to look at it haha!
  • Rib tattoos hurt don`t they? I`m working on making the coy fish on my ribs not so big, he has been there for years. Congrats on the weight loss so far.
  • songofserenity81
    songofserenity81 Posts: 138 Member
    very pretty tattoo :) gratz on hitting your target . Am considering a tattoo at target myself just still not sure what to get and where :)
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Niiice! If this is your first, def won't be your last...
  • skateboardstef
    skateboardstef Posts: 164 Member
    Beautiful! And great job on the weight loss!
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Thats awesome!

Good for you & love the tat!
  • :smile: Yes i see it... It is insid the flower.... So cute keep up the good work.... That is giving me an idea!!!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Awesome loss!!! congrats to you!!! It looks great :drinker: & yup, I see the 75, I just got a rib tatt on Saturday for reaching my goal weight!!!
  • Beautiful tat!! Congrats to you on your success!
  • ChrissyLu723
    Rib tattoos hurt don`t they? I`m working on making the coy fish on my ribs not so big, he has been there for years. Congrats on the weight loss so far.

It DIDNT hurt, I was surprised cuz I was expecting pain! LOL
    Niiice! If this is your first, def won't be your last...

nope not my 1st I have close to 50
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Very pretty tattoo and congrats on your accomplishment!!! You have 50 tattoos?? WoW!!!
  • Good job and what an excellent idea! Love the tattoo and yes I can see the 75! Looking forward to seeing more added onto to it! Keep up the great work!:happy:
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    What an awesome idea,good for you. Congrats on the weight loss.
  • ChrissyLu723
    Thank you all!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!