Down 75 lbs...got a rib tat!

Options
I told my husband that when I hit the 75 lb loss mark I would get a rib tat, so I did! Now when I hit 100 lbs lost I will add to it.. I asked my husband to hide a 75 in my tattoo, he asked why, and I told him because I got this because of losing the 75 lbs, can you see it?
IMAG0091.jpg

Replies

• scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Yep, it's in the flower. Looks great and congrats on your goal!
  • KCox8604
    KCox8604 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That is awesome...I promised myself a back tat if I get 2 mine! Congrats and it is beautiful!
  • bearwithme041
    Options
    It's in the flower....love the tattoo
  • secretiive
    secretiive Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    haha! wonderful treat to yourself, I love tats, may have to use your idea ;-)
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    How awesome is that! Love that tatt and yes I see the 75...
  • ChrissyLu723
    ChrissyLu723 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Yup it's in the flower :) Thanks yall, I'm so excited! LOL I feel like a kid on Christmas morning, I keep going to look at it haha!
  • McMurdo1966
    Options
    Rib tattoos hurt don`t they? I`m working on making the coy fish on my ribs not so big, he has been there for years. Congrats on the weight loss so far.
  • songofserenity81
    songofserenity81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    very pretty tattoo :) gratz on hitting your target . Am considering a tattoo at target myself just still not sure what to get and where :)
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Niiice! If this is your first, def won't be your last...
  • skateboardstef
    skateboardstef Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! And great job on the weight loss!
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!

Good for you & love the tat!
  • chazette
    Options
    :smile: Yes i see it... It is insid the flower.... So cute keep up the good work.... That is giving me an idea!!!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss!!! congrats to you!!! It looks great :drinker: & yup, I see the 75, I just got a rib tatt on Saturday for reaching my goal weight!!!
  • ExxEgueritaExxE
    Options
    Beautiful tat!! Congrats to you on your success!
  • ChrissyLu723
    Options
    Rib tattoos hurt don`t they? I`m working on making the coy fish on my ribs not so big, he has been there for years. Congrats on the weight loss so far.

It DIDNT hurt, I was surprised cuz I was expecting pain! LOL
    Niiice! If this is your first, def won't be your last...

nope not my 1st I have close to 50
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Very pretty tattoo and congrats on your accomplishment!!! You have 50 tattoos?? WoW!!!
  • christinerush
    Options
    Good job and what an excellent idea! Love the tattoo and yes I can see the 75! Looking forward to seeing more added onto to it! Keep up the great work!:happy:
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    What an awesome idea,good for you. Congrats on the weight loss.
  • ChrissyLu723
    Options
    Thank you all!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!