He still has pictures of his ex

Options
judith3
judith3 Posts: 296 Member
So theres this guy i like and ive noticed on his facebook he still has pictures of his ex girlfriend on there idk maybe its just me but i kinda find this weird since they've been broken up a year and havent talked in a while. Could he still have feelings for her??

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    My guess is that either the pictures are still pleasant memories in some way or he has moved beyond the relationship to the point he just doesn`t think her being in them matters,not everyone has to rid their lives of all things relating to an ex.

Concentrate on who he is now,get to know him and see how it seems in communication if he is pining away.
  • LolaGotThin
    LolaGotThin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Not necessarily. It's really easy for stuff like that to kind of get lost in the mix unless you're face to face with it everyday. Don't even worry about it till your past the whole "liking him" stage and are actually in a real relationship.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I still have pictures of my ex on facebook. People can still be friends after a break up. I wouldn't stress too much about it. Take Carl's advice. It's good.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    i still have pix of my exes too. some i care about alot, but not in a romantic way.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Lots of people don't go back and delete pics they have already posted. I wouldn't worry about it unless He has been recently posting pics of them together.
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Still have pics of mine. Only a few though of a good times...
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    He's a guy. They don't obsess if they have pictures of an ex on their fb page. Most of them forget they have that stuff. A few of my divorced guy friends have pics of their ex wives on their FB page still. They just forgot to take them down or don't care.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    hell, im friends with my xgf on facebook - still have photos of her/us in my photo box. it was an important part of my life, and i cant bring myself to throw them away just because we ended. badly...lol
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    He's also seen her naked.... :( Don't trip, potato chip... :flowerforyou: If he wanted to be with her, he would be..
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options

You're attractive...
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it's definitely doesn't mean anything. The only time I've ever deleted pictures of an ex from my Facebook is when I've been asked to by the ex.. Other than that, I wouldn't take them down, as to me it's weird to pretend that portion of my life didn't exist.

Now if he walks around with a picture of her in his wallet, that's a different story...
  • johnsonje82
    johnsonje82 Posts: 46 Member
    Options

You're attractive...

As....are....you
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    It would probably be more obsessive of him to go through his photos and delete everything with her in it.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    i still have pictures of my ex. the past is the past. there's no reason you have to destroy everything to move forward. i'm glad we can keep memories.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options

You're attractive...

whatever committ... i thought you thought about ME naked. and vulnerable.
  • johnsonje82
    johnsonje82 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I dumped all the old Ex stuff in a box and tucked it away. Pics on FB or any other INTERNET thing don't mean anything. People take the world of FB waaaay too serious.
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I have pictures of a few of my exes in old photo albums. I don't find it a big deal because I don't get into them that often. I probably won't throw them out either - it isn't like I'm in contact with them or carry a torch for them. Most I kept simply because they were good pictures of me and I am horribly unphotogenic.

The one ex I have on my Facebook account is the one that I have the weirdest breakup story with.
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options

You're attractive...

thanks
    You're gorgeous!
  • JenMarie8781
    JenMarie8781 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    When I got with my DH he still had his ex girlfriend's bra! I was a little put off by it at first but then I realized.... sometimes it just takes guys a really long time to get around to doing things.... whether it be taking out the trash or getting rid of photos and lingerie from past girlfriends. LOL
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    If he's anything like me, he just can't be assed to go through the photos and untag them.