He still has pictures of his ex

Options

Replies

• birdieintx
    Options
    Still have pics of mine. Only a few though of a good times...

You're attractive...

ikr? what a torso

oh and to the OP don't sweat it. Guys don't fret over stuff like that and what it means to leave them up/take them down like girls do. We overthink. Guys not so much. He probably may not even realize they are there.
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend of one year still has pictures of his ex - he says he forgot that he had them, and I believe him. Sometimes, when they're busy creating memories with you, they forget about things from their past :)

Take it as a compliment if this is the case.
  • judykritikos
    Options
    OMG - don't trip on it, or you'll be the next ex. IT"S JUST PICTURES. If he's calling her, seeing her - that's another story. And don't ask him to get rid of them. Unlike women who THINK IT TO DEATH - he probably doesn't even know/remember they're there. But if you want him to start looking at them again - then be sure to bring it up. You're not married, engaged - just dating. Perspective. (PS I've been married more than once, and I'm not getting rid of any of my pictures, neither is he.) That was then. You're the now. Wanna keep it that way? Then leave it alone, be happy and enjoy the now.
  • princesspeach577
    princesspeach577 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    A lot of guys don't take many pictures. If they dated for awhile, it might be some of the only recent pictures he has of himself.
  • ShalisaClam
    Options
    He's also seen her naked.... :( Don't trip, potato chip... :flowerforyou: If he wanted to be with her, he would be..

LMAO Don't trip, potato chip... I think this may be my new favorite saying....
  • cyclingben
    cyclingben Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    i still have a few of my ex wife and also ex girl friends..i dont feel there is a reason for me to delete them. But its not like i have them printed out it a special album or anything...that would be creepy
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I'm married and both myself and my hubby has pictures of ex's, they are in a box in the basement, just memories, that's all.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    i still have pictures of my exes...its not for feelings but more or less memories
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Unless they're x-rated, I wouldn't worry about it.
  • Lib_B
    Lib_B Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    So theres this guy i like and ive noticed on his facebook he still has pictures of his ex girlfriend on there idk maybe its just me but i kinda find this weird since they've been broken up a year and havent talked in a while. Could he still have feelings for her??

i have an ex husband and my current hubby has an ex wife. we still have pictures of them. no feelings of attachment. most of my backpacking trip thru europe included photos of my ex, and i'm not gonna ditch those memories just because we aren't together anymore. sounds mostly like insecurity. if he says he loves you, believe him. if he says he still has feelings for her, believe him and move on to the next one. don't waste your time on someone hung up on their past. but if he says they don't mean a thing, just memories, relax and go with it.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    You're not even dating him and you're worrying about this?
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    honestly, when I had a facebook I still had a few pictures of me and my ex up. I havent been with him in 3 1/2 years. I just never looked at them so it was the whole "out of sight, out of mind ordeal." I honestly would not even pay attention to them if I were you. Yeah sure once you get serious with this guy I would probably ask questions. But guys do not look into things like women do. Guys usually even forget they put those pictures up.
  • w2bab
    w2bab Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    There's something to be said for a guy who can stay on friendly terms with his exes. The ones you want to watch out for are the ones who having nothing nice to say about the women in their past.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I have pictures of a few of my exes in old photo albums. I don't find it a big deal because I don't get into them that often. I probably won't throw them out either - it isn't like I'm in contact with them or carry a torch for them. Most I kept simply because they were good pictures of me and I am horribly unphotogenic.

The one ex I have on my Facebook account is the one that I have the weirdest breakup story with.

Lol I want to know the story!!!!!!!!!!
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    We went on a ski trip this past weekend and rode on a sleeper bus. There was a couple across the aisle snuggled up and playing on a laptop. Well, the guy was, the girl was watching him and cuddling closer. My Aunt was sitting facing them and trying to make conversation asked "What game are you guys playing?" The guy responded "Deleting pictures of her ex boyfriend." We thought that was an interesting way to kill time on a 15hr bus ride. They were a cute couple though.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    I have a question. I don't have a Facebook account. Personally, I don't think I need one.

So, when people are talking about "exes", do you mean in real life or on the internet? Like, have you actually met each other? Is there an internet acronym that indicates if you haven't yet met in person or if you have met and are dating in real life.

Humor an old lady and clue me in. :embarassed:
  • agentry442
    agentry442 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    YES
  • lilfurson
    Options
    I pretty much keep all my pictures up as reminders of times in my life. It has nothing to do with still having feelings for ex's but more remembering good times. I do try to remove "intimate" pictures though since I feel they aren't proper.
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys for all the responses the only reason i worried was because i had a bunch of people being like "omg he still has pictures of his ex he must still like her!"

After reading all your responses i think you are all right they're probably just good memories and he probably does not remember they're there
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    People take the world of FB waaaay too serious.
    THIS. It's the internet people. Don't over think this crap.