Has anyone heard of T zone?

Options
Keep hearing all the hype about tzone...(vibrating machine...stand on a plate that shakes ya..) and works all your muscles. Has anyone had success with it? or is it jus a fad? have tried it a couple times...i do go to gym 3 times a week...not looking for quick fixes..but wondering if its worth getting a membership for. :ohwell:

Replies

• robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    sounds like a "full body shake weight"...AKA commercial crap designed to get people to give up their money for little to no results....

But I never heard of it so I could be wrong, it's just what it sounds like :wink:
  • seniorbabe
    seniorbabe Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am a member of T-Zone in my town, I have been there since Oct 12/2011.
    When I was last measured on Jan 12 I was down over all 15.5 inches.
    I can see a difference and I also feel better about my self.

There is no membership fee that I like, just a monthly cost.
  • seniorbabe
    Options
    As I just joined this site yesterday ...how do you count T-Zone for exercise??
  • seniorbabe
    Options
    As of October I have lost 21.5 inches over all Then since Jan 03 I have been counting calories and have lost 10 lbs. Today was weigh in day for me...I stayed the same but muscle is heavier than fat... I do see a difference in my close and heck even my huibby commented so that is a bonus:)

I get measured at T-Zone Gin around the 12 of March.
    But I did not how to add the exercise in on here?
  • addisondisease2
    addisondisease2 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Keep hearing all the hype about tzone...(vibrating machine...stand on a plate that shakes ya..) and works all your muscles. Has anyone had success with it? or is it jus a fad? have tried it a couple times...i do go to gym 3 times a week...not looking for quick fixes..but wondering if its worth getting a membership for. :ohwell:

The T-Zone is a huge load of crap. If anyone seriously thinks they can get a decent work out by just standing in place and being shaken around get a bus pass and ride the bus around town all day. You will save money and not look like a fool.

There are two major work outs in this world aerobic and anaerobic. Being jostled around is neither.
  • addisondisease2
    Options
    but muscle is heavier than fat...

Wrong. If i have a 1 ton elephant and 1 ton of feathers which is heavier? A: they both weigh the same.

If i have 5 pounds of fat, and 5 pounds of muscle which weighs more? A: They are both the same.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options

Troll detected. That's just too many troll-worthy things in one to be a coincidence.
  • addisondisease2
    Options

Sounds like she sells T-Zone or has stock in T-Zone.... I don't know why anyone else would lie.
  • addisondisease2
    Options
    vvv
  • seniorbabe
    Options
    I do not sell or have stocks... I am 62 years old and I find T-Zone works for me. I am quite happy sorry you feel I am not telling the truth. I know this works for me and that is all that matters...Have a great day (hugs)
  • seniorbabe
    Options
    I guess my wording was wrong, what I was looking for was how to add the exercise in
  • seniorbabe
    Options
    Unsure if you are meaning I am a troll, but then as I said I am 62 and I do not always understand new words as no young kids around to educate me.

I did find out today that T-Zone does not burn that many calories and I was counting way to many calories burnt :)

However other than walking that is my only exercise I have been doing...

Have a great weekend :0)
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    Actually, the research on vibrating plates has shown some clear benefits in specific performance areas--it seems like there are a couple of power-plate research articles in every issue of the Journal of Strength and Conditioning. And another group that seems to benefit is sedentary older adults. So I suspect that the positive testimonial is based on some perceived benefit as well as modest physical benefits as well.
  • seniorbabe
    Options
    Thank you
  • shirleycottrell
    shirleycottrell Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Have a t zone vibration machine in my home. My blood pressure has gone from high to normal since using it faithfully. Not a lot of weight loss but my clothes are fitting better.
  • seniorbabe
    Options
    Glad to hear, I have lost 10 lbs but the toning is what looks good... one inch at a time. Good luck Shirley
  • seniorbabe
    Options
    Hi Shirley
    Just wanted to let you know I was down 3 inches this past month, I am now down 26 overall inches since Oct 12/2011
  • shirleycottrell
    shirleycottrell Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Senior babe. Good job. Since 2 Jan I am down 14 lbs and 14.5 inches. Let's keep going
  • seniorbabe
    Options
    We are close running with lbs lost and inches ... :)
  • lucindasun
    lucindasun Posts: 38
    Options
    but have you been on a city bus lately? It's a great workout for the "core", or you'll fall on your butt.