June Starters, before pic and July 1st picture!

Options
2»

Replies

• GetFitBy2010
    Options
    I have to get someone to take my pic over this weekend. I hate to take pics b/c I look so bad.
    But I just looked at my old pic and obviously now the black top in that pic is too big for me.
    So I got to take my pic so I can compare later on.
  • slimmingmom
    slimmingmom Posts: 297
    Options
    Hun, you look AMAZING!!! Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • isandi
    isandi Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Jen Marie, congratulations, you got your pictures posted! They are great!

I wonder where the rest of the June starters are?
  • abbytat
    abbytat Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    WOW lulabelle, what an amazing transformation....you look fabulous!! Congrats. Keep up the good work. What's your secret???? :)

Sandi, I have to say that I think you look great in both pics, but I will agree that maybe orange suits you more!! :) Lucky, I can't wear ANY shade of orange!

I'd share my pics, but when I took them I wasn't wearing what I consider enough clothes to put them online :blushing: ...did them in shorts and sports bra to get a "good look" at myself. Maybe I'll post some next around.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Ok...first of all....APPOLOGIES!!!! Sorry I missed this on the first of July.... So glad so many of you were on the ball...
    I have been EXTREMELY busy the last couple of weeks, but I will get my camera now, set up my tripod and snap a pic of me real quick and come back and post :happy:
    Great job everyone!!!
    I have seen that a lot of you guys were having trouble posting your pic.... I haven't posted a pic on here yet, but someone said that you had to change the capital IMG to a lower case img and it would work.... I don't know....I will have to fiddle around with it when I go to post.
    Maybe some of you who have already been successful with posting your pics can give some posting advice!
    Ok, I'm off to go snap a pic :wink:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Before.jpg
    1st june at 103.7kg (228.1 pounds)

1monthon.jpg

Let's see if this works.

You can tell the difference! Especially in your face!! Great job. I didn't do June pics, so I will just have July pics (:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    grrr....ok....now I'm having trouble with posting.... Trying to figure it out..... Seriously!! Why does it have to be so complicated?!!!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Ok....HOLY SHIZZO!!!! I figured it out...but now I need to resize it.....Its freakin' HUGE!!!!!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    this is freaking getting on my nerves....sorry for all of the multiple posts here :laugh: :laugh:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    does anyone know why my pic won't resize? I have resized it twice on photobucket, but when I post it here its still freakin' huge.....:explode:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    IMG_9327.jpg

IMG_9330.jpg

July 1, 2009 FIRST Before pic ~ 223 lbs
    Sorry guys...I just woke up and did this shot....no make-up and messy hair :laugh: But anyway, there it is....
    NOW more of the JUNE STARTERS need to post their pics...

AND sorry for the big *kitten* pics...I couldn't figure out how to resize them for this message board. I resized them on photobucket, but for some reason that didn't change the size of the pic when I copied the code and pasted it here....
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Bump....
    Is this it for the June Starters who want to do the photo journal?
    There were so many more who said they wanted to do this.....:ohwell:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Bump....
    Is this it for the June Starters who want to do the photo journal?
    There were so many more who said they wanted to do this.....:ohwell:
    Nope....lol too chicken poo to do this just yet. Want to wait till I get to 180 before I post something.

Everyone is doing so well!! My inspirations! All of you! :flowerforyou: