Is there an MFP friend you want to ask out on a date? :)

Options

Replies

• YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Guys, just don't bother asking nice girls out because they are never single.

Dude, I was just saying that. Nice girls are taken, and usually they're with a**holes lol
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    omg... Yes. yes. yes.
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Pretty amazing odds for us guys, there are so many more girls on here than us. Very attractive ones to boot! ;-)
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Not really......but there's a bunch of them that I'd like to see naked! ;-)
  • HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I would like to ask my skinny pic out...maybe when I get back to looking like her I won't be the only one! :-)
  • ejoy319
    ejoy319 Posts: 104
    Options

Dude, I was just saying that. Nice girls are taken, and usually they're with a**holes lol

Works both ways... I assume most nice guys aren't single... and have seen some great guys with some not so great girls!!
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options

Thats true mate. I just don't ask. Happy to be on my own until one comes, but if not who cares
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Exactly how I think mulmhmm
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    Exactly how I think mulmhmm

good thinking man. life ain't no fairy tale. Women who are with guys (either through marriage or boyfriend/girlfriend), are looking outside of their relationship as they are unhappy, imagine being the man?

Not for me, thanks
  • misslissa121
    Options
    Here are the ones I'd want to go on a date with. Why is everybody being pu$$ies? Drop some names people.

Kmshred
    jq2122
    Samb
    Mandieko
    ajay513
    Mrs Chievous
    tkn11
    Sunkisses

Edit: I would also like to take Mike and Steven out and get them hammered.:drinker: Then have them moderate while intoxicated:flowerforyou:

Can I be on that list, I'm cheap, I just want to rub your arms and drool a little bit. We don't have to tell my hubby :love:
  • HopeytheHopester
    HopeytheHopester Posts: 122 Member
    Options

Why would you say that! TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:
  • birdieintx
    Options
    Date? Pffffft... who's DTF?

hahhaah I like the way you think
  • treekins
    treekins Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    there are a few nice girls, but they are all taken. Which is actually the case with girls in the flesh too.

Not true! ;) Just sayin'.
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Date? Pffffft... who's DTF?

hahhaah I like the way you think

indeed!
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    i could drop names, but i rather tell the girls personally. i think they know i like them anyway
  • TexasGirl_Amie
    Options
    I have lots of hottie friends both male and female that I would love to date if I was single. :heart:

They all frickin rock and we have something in common.
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options

LMAO!
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options

Works both ways... I assume most nice guys aren't single... and have seen some great guys with some not so great girls!!

What's that saying?? "The best things in life are either illegal, immoral, fattening, married, or gay."
  • muffin_shufflin
    muffin_shufflin Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    No, not because I dont have some hott guy friends on here.. but because i'm scared to meet people from the internet... i always think i'll be murdered or something lol

I'm the exact same way D:
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do:blushing: