Need Encouraging Friends

Options
I'm new to the site and need some encouraging people to help keep me motivated. Please feel free to add me.

Replies

• christinerush
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I think we all need some encouragement! You will find this site well worth the time and I love it as I can track the food I eat and make better choices. I have just joined the gym and its hard work. I also purchased a heart rate monitor and now I can see how fast I need to walk to lose weight. I found out I wasnt walking fast enough before to get into the fat burning zone. I also got some protein powder and use it instead of skim milk on my oats at breakfast and just add water too. I found it keeps me full and sometimes I dont even feel I need a snack before lunch. I dont like it much in water as a drink, tastes like cardboard but its lovely and creamy on oats and also very nice in yoghurt! Hope that helps you. :smile: :smile:
  • ktmartin422
    ktmartin422 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!I think that you will like it here. I will add you. I am always looking for encouraging friends :-)
  • princessatsea
    Options
    I am brand new as well and would like to add encouraging friends as well. Can someone tell me how to do that? Silly question, but I can't figure it out!

Thank you!

Leslie
  • malcollins
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on for 30 days. I also am in need of encouraging friends. I have added you. Everyone feel free to add me as well. Thank you
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Added all three of you! Welcome!