what should i watch on netflix tonight?

Options
after the kids go to bed? i usually run the treadmill then shower after they head to bed, but tonight i ran while they watched Hook. what should i watch to veg out tonight? hubby is gone so it can be a chick flick ;)

Replies

• HBinOC
    HBinOC Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I just watched on Netflix No Strings Attached last week / Limitless is also pretty good but more of action movie.
  • reagansmom05
    Options
    i've seen both!! [thanks though :) ]
  • Beckym1205
    Beckym1205 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Ooo watch Sliding Doors. I love that movie and I was so excited to find it on netflix :)
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I'll second Sliding Doors. Didn't know it was on netflix. Haven't seen it since it came out. Good movie.

Or how about Chasing Amy or Reality Bites?
  • reagansmom05
    Options
    alight sliding doors it is! popcorn, tea, and salami with laughing cow for dessert!
  • RyanPerry2012
    RyanPerry2012 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    The Big Lebowski is on instant queue. ;)
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Baccano! It's an anime series about mafia families. Awesome.
  • reagansmom05
    Options
    i've never seen the big lebowski but i'm going to watch it when hubby gets home :)
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Dollhouse! It's a tv show and if you get past about episode four, if you link tv watching and treadmill time, you will be looking for ways and time to get on the treadmill to finish it. Just make sure you don't trip with the plot twists!!!!

ETA if you don't link tv/treadmill time (I don't), it's still an ahmazing series! =)