Switched to Asian Gourmet green tea,..and....

Options
kimber607
kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
Hi all

I've been drinking TJ decaf green tea forever...try to squeeze in 2-3 cups per day....plain, no milk, sweetner etc
I was at A&P and saw Asian Gourmet decaf green tea on sale, so I picked up a box
I have NO appetite
I'm alloted 1500 cals a day and I eat every one of them...I could never understand how people on this site would post worrying about not being able to eat enough cals per day

Just curious if it could be the tea..checked the box a few times and it is decaf
Kim

Replies

• kimber607
    Options
    Hi all

I've been drinking TJ decaf green tea forever...try to squeeze in 2-3 cups per day....plain, no milk, sweetner etc
    I was at A&P and saw Asian Gourmet decaf green tea on sale, so I picked up a box
    I have NO appetite
    I'm alloted 1500 cals a day and I eat every one of them...I could never understand how people on this site would post worrying about not being able to eat enough cals per day

Just curious if it could be the tea..checked the box a few times and it is decaf
    Kim
  • Poisonyve
    Options
    it could be the tea. i drink 4-5 cups a day .. i lost 65 lbs and i do eat all the alotted calories per day with 30 mins excer. 4 times a weeks
  • ericas
    ericas Posts: 17
    Options
    where do i find this tea walmart
  • kimber607
    Options
    Hi

I picked it up at my local A&P

Kim