5'9"...50lbs down!!

Options
NicolCook
NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
I started my journey in September of 2010. I found MFP in February after I had lost nearly 20lbs on my own. It is with sheer joy that I have lost another 30+lbs since then. I am so thankful for the chance to lose the weight, make an impact with my friends and family, and pay it forward to the community.

I started out walking/jogging and cutting back on portions. I continue to eat all the foods I love, just in moderation. I progressed into doing Zumba and have since purchased the Exhilarate series and we do it at my church 4 nights a week. I also started working out with a partner to 30 Day Shred and we will finish level 3 tomorrow and I already have a group lined up of people that have asked me to start it again so they can join in on my success too!! I am so excited to help pay it forward some more :)

215-1-1-1.jpg

Replies

• emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! great job
  • erinlorelldancey
    Options
    Congrats, that's amazing; you should be very proud of yourself!
  • crystal8208
    crystal8208 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Your starting weight isn't much different than mine and my first goal is 150. You look great!!! Wonderful inspiration!
  • CMXL
    CMXL Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That is terrific! I am so loving this community.
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    bravo girl, love to spy on you and what you are doing, change is great!!!:bigsmile:
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    holy smokes! you look fantastic. thank you for the motivating pictures
  • hsandall
    hsandall Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!!
  • heather1945
    heather1945 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm 1/2" shorter than you, weighed 1lb lighter than you when I started Feb. 2011 and have shed 45lbs.....If I look 1/2 as good as you do, I should feel pretty pleased with myself....very well done...:-}
  • danilandry
    danilandry Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm also 5'9" and I cant wait until I'm your weight! I started 30 Day Shred tonight. I cant wait to continue the program and working out. Thanks for being so inspiring.
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! Been the best thing I have ever done for myself :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!