Looking for some motivation/ dedicated friends

Options
Been going strong on MFP for around 3-4 weeks now but it seems like its getting harder as each week goes by. Want to drop 10 more lbs before i start really toning the abs and other parts of my body. Accepting friend requests both male and female who can be supportive or just giving some supportive words on this topic would be great =D

Replies

• ShalisaClam
    Options
    Add me if you want.
  • mrsfoose
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in all the time.
  • Sauterelle67
    Options
    you can add me if you wish :)
  • lilfurson
    Options
    If you need more I do my best to be supportive and no way i'm giving up on my 2012 goals
  • jvan1957
    jvan1957 Posts: 114
    Options
    I'll be supportive if you want to add me :o)
  • malcollins
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We all need all the support we can get. I sure know I do
  • mem1086
    mem1086 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am always on here.
  • Alarep71
    Options
    Add me if you like :) I log in everyday
  • drema2370
    Options
    add me if you l like, I am in this for the long haul. I have a lot to lose and so much to gain by changing my lifestyle.
  • Brian001
    Options
    LOTS OF RESPONSES! LOVING THE OUTCOME OF THIS TOPIC! btw you dont have to wait for me to add you just send friend request, the more the merrier :D
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for more motivated friends on MFP! Everyone feel free to add me! I'm on compulsively, multiple times daily :P
  • Brian001
    Options
    Seeing as more than just me is in need of some motivational friends, all those who need it go ahead and post away, only dedicated MFP loggers here!
  • Brian001
    Options
    bump
  • Brian001
    Options
    bump
  • Brian001
    Options
    i know there are some of us out there that need the motivation so lets keep the topic going! Anyone who wants to can join on even if you dont have the time to exercise everyday! Or maybe its just struggling getting out there! Whatever the issue is we can cheer you on to victory! =D
  • natalie2355
    natalie2355 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    add me if you want :) i'm on all the time... and i got some hefty goals!!!!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • Brian001
    Options
    add me if you want :) i'm on all the time... and i got some hefty goals!!!!

Great job with those hefty goals! One quote that i heard all through high school was shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars. Just getting out there a few days a week is something!
  • Brian001
    Options
    I know there are more people out there for sure! All those who want to see others succeed bump this topic to the best of your ability =D the best thing you can do for others is to be a friend and motivator!
  • harebearva
    harebearva Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Sure nuff. My goals are open ended. I'm never gonna stop, The 10 pounds will dissapear before you know it. Just keep your head in it and dont give up!