Need some 'Losing Their Mummy Tummy' friends!!

Options
I had to delete my other account because it was saying my current weight was 34kg... Which it definitely wasnt haha..
Would love some ladies (or lads) with good idea and stories.

Im on my way to losing my blubber I have gained while being on maternity leave and just enjoying my now big girl who is nearly one!

This is my blog im writting about my weight loss feel free to read comment and share :D

http://weddingw8loss.blogspot.com.au/

Replies

• lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I am 30 years old---I have 3 kids ages 4, 3, and 6 months. Anyone replying feel free to add me:smile:. It is nice to have some "friends" who can relate to the mommy tummy:wink: .
  • mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I have one amazing 22 month old daughter. U can add me too
  • kscarlett24
    kscarlett24 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've got 2 kids, 4 and 7 and I've been working on losing that tummy for the past year. I've had some success, but not enough. Feel free to add me.
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I had twins a little over 2 years ago.. working to rid myself of the belly.
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    My son just turned 2, hoping I can get rid of the mommy tummy as well. Feel free to add me.
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me if you want! I've got two girls (3 and 8.5 months) and am in the midst of losing my blubber :happy: I don't quite know how to lose the skin though, oh well :ohwell:
  • kwortham
    kwortham Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 year old son and 1 year old boy/girl twins. And I have the belly to go along with it. It is my biggest "problem" right now, but I am working on it! Feel free to add me.
  • lisag2007
    Options
    I have a 20 month old son. I've lost all the baby weight, but it feels like it is a daily chore to stay where I am. Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me.
  • amberray4307
    Options
    I have a almost 5 yr old and a 3 yr old and my tummy is still stickin around Haha anyone feel free to add me and we can support each other.
  • Mikaylaa13
    Options
    WOW! You look like you doing fantastically!!!
  • nikkilou1978
    nikkilou1978 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My one year old loves to pull up my shirt and kiss my tummy. :grumble: So yes, it's got to go!
  • Bricole0711
    Options
    Hello anyone can add me! I have an 8 month old and a 4.5 year old and I am struggling with losing the mommy weight after an emergency csection. Good luck to everyone!
  • future_marathoner
    future_marathoner Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    A lot of my friends that have had same tummy issues. Just remember how much those kids are totally worth it :) A lot of my friends do some crazy strength training with their abs and such and a few use skin tightening wraps that made a really big difference.
  • sarahvermiglio
    Options
    Hello! I'm Sarah, I have a 1 year old little boy and I've lost 85lbs since having him! I'm a stay at home mom and I work out almost every day during his nap time. I'm completely addicted to food so I've learned to become incredibly creative with my diet. I've created recipes that are healthy and delicious and make sacrifices where I can. I'm back to a good healthy weight, but still have a 20lb goal ahead till I'm in bikini territory! I've been on here for around 7 months at least, but never got around to adventuring into the chat communities........
  • mumof5
    mumof5 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, by baby girl is no longer a baby - 2.5 and my boys are 6,7,10,12. i have almost lost the baby gain - i'm down 4, 1 to go! the hardest challange for me is time.. :)
  • Vermilla
    Vermilla Posts: 348
    Options
    I have a daughter, and she was born so large, they thought she was twins at first (11 pounds, 7 ounces). I still have the mummy tummy. It just doesn't seem to want to go away, although I know a good bit of it is still loose skin right there in the front. I"m always looking for other moms who are working on this particular area and have advice to share. Feel free to add me any of the mums with tums!
  • TXMOMMY2010
    Options
    My baby girl is 21 months! I've lost all the baby weight (the 50 lbs. I gained during pregnancy PLUS another 30 lbs. because I was over weight when I got pregnant). Now I have this jiggly belly that I would LOVE to tone up! Add me! :)
  • masynoliver
    Options
    Hello, I'm Tamara and I have just joined. I have a 5 month old and trying to lose baby weight. I have 18 kgs I want to lose. Add me :)