Panties falling down, nsv

Options
marekdds
marekdds Posts: 2,209 Member
Ok, on the treadmill yesterday, I tried a little jogging (I am almost 60). Anyway my panties started falling down. Today I went to Victoria's Secret and bought new bra and some panties that fit. Before this, I didn't fit into anything at this store, I got mediums. Yay for me. Good luck to you all in your journey, all I can say is that the hard work is so worth it. (I have lost 70lb) Never quit!

Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    haha, thats an awesome NSV Mare. Always nice to hear womens panties falling off :)
  • cathylord
    cathylord Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    That's great. And funny, too. I have never bought anything there for myself-they don't have anything big enough. But I am hopeful that one day soon I will be able to shop there.
  • kristidem
    kristidem Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Awesome for you! Your story made me smile.
  • yodapooper
    Options
    :laugh: That's so funny! But I hope one day it happens to me too. lol I've never been able to shop at Victoria Secret for myself, only my daughter and grand daughters It would be awesome!! Congrats to you for sticking with it girl.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Very cool from one 60 year old to another. Btw, you keep this up and your going to get popular with the guys at the gym! :laugh: :wink:
  • ChrissyLu723
    ChrissyLu723 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!!
  • opal24
    opal24 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Wonderful NSV! Love it! :wink:
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Lol, that's awesome
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    That's great!

I've been having the same problem at work... I am just praying no one watches the surveillance cameras cause they are gonna see me pulling mine up alot!
  • marekdds
    Options
    Thanks everybody. MFPers are the best.
  • Imthempres
    Imthempres Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Although I don't believe age defines us, it is great to see that we can do this at any age. I find it difficult to buy undies that fit-just didn't grow up in the thong generation-
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    Lol. Love it! Congrats!
  • AvonLucyR
    AvonLucyR Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Great story! Thanks for sharing! Every woman deserves to fit in Victoria's Secret undies at least once! :wink:
  • katherinewaters84
    Options
    yaaaa for you thats awsome... I had the same thang happen to me yesturday in thee groshery store. lol... Isnt it awsome !!
  • Graciecny
    Options
    Holy hotness, no WAY do you look almost 60! And the panties-a-dragging thing had be laughing out loud! I can't wait for the day.... :)
  • CCChaos625
    CCChaos625 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Although embarassing, I always am the first to laugh at myself and I can see this happening to me, That is an amazing accomplishment.

I recently had to go and get new bras & undies too! My husband was laughing at me how saggy they had gotten. Keep up the great work!
  • whatluckycat
    whatluckycat Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! (and your story made me laugh) NO WAY you are almost 60!!
  • buckaroos30
    buckaroos30 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    great! I also had to go underwear shopping today, have gone down 3 pants sizes and was still wearing the same undies hubby was calling me saggy butt! it was fun picking out some new pretty ones.
  • LatinaGordita
    LatinaGordita Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    That is great! I am looking forward to buying some VS bra and panties soon.
  • marekdds
    Options
    Yes, it was fun, you all know what a nightmare clothing shopping can be. And thanks for the compliments, but yes, will turn 60, May3.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!