Turbo Fire

Options
I just ordered the Turbo Fire dvds, and i'm waiting for them to arrive. Has anyone used Turbo Fire? If so, what are your thoughts on it?

Replies

• shikala
    Options
    Hi! turbo fire is fun and effective! just be careful with the elastic bands in case is the first time you're using them cause i hurt my arm months ago and needed physiotherapy after!
  • brendashanell1986
    Options
    Thanks! You said the two magic words: fun and effective!
  • msisis12
    Options
    She is absolutely correct, they are fun and effective! You will definitely get in a great workout and be covered in sweat. It will really push your endurance to the next level. I hope you enjoy it! FYI, it is a high intense Cardio system with very little strength training, so you ay want to make sure that you incorporate some additional strength training to really maximize your weight loss and fat burn. :)
  • ebonyrose316266
    ebonyrose316266 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    It's fun!
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 10 after starting with the Prep Schedule. I have really improved my cardiovasular health and endurance. Haven't lost much weight, but have lost inches. Noticed my thighs are smaller, which is amazing. After I'm done with the 12 week schedule, I'm going to start again, but add in KettleWorx, which I've done before.

Once you get used to the routines you will have fun! Good luck!
  • brendashanell1986
    Options
    :smile:
    I'm on week 10 after starting with the Prep Schedule. I have really improved my cardiovasular health and endurance. Haven't lost much weight, but have lost inches. Noticed my thighs are smaller, which is amazing. After I'm done with the 12 week schedule, I'm going to start again, but add in KettleWorx, which I've done before.

Once you get used to the routines you will have fun! Good luck!
  • brendashanell1986
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!!! I got it today and will be starting on Monday. Reeeeeally excited!
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I am currently on Week Seven and have lost 15 lbs. This is my second round of it. The first time I lost around 25 lbs in 12 weeks.