Help My Thighs Please!

Options
Would love to hear suggestions on specific exercises and/or work-out programs that slim the thighs. Please share your success stories and before/after pictures. I only have 14 pounds to my goal, but my thighs are still so incredibly flabby! They are so disproportionate to my upper body. I am 5'3", 124 lbs (was 160 lbs highest non-pregnant and 193 lbs highest while pregnant). I have been running for a year now and have drastically increased my running in the last 6 months. I run 5 days a week 15-20+ miles a week and do circuit/strength training with tubes/bands, etc. 2-3 days a week. I exercise outside mostly (live in Florida) and am not the biggest fan of work-out DVDs, but am willing to give it a try if others have had great success. Thank you!

Replies

• jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Tons of squats, lunges, and cycling did it for me. Made a very noticeable difference.
  • sfarmer327
    Options
    I wanted a noticable difference in my outer thighs (saddle bags) within a few weeks; I looked up the best way and saw leg raises as the concensus. Lay on side straight; bottom leg bent, and lift upper leg, then lower it slowly (look up leg raises on google for pics on good form which is important). I did 3 sets of 15 on each leg. Made a noticeable difference in my pants fit within 2 weeks.
  • Katie3784
    Options
    Pilates works really well for thighs and butt.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I would recommend Brazilian Butt Lift. It is a great program. I love the workouts and always do it before any upcoming vacation to get my legs and behind in shape.
  • ebonyrose316266
    ebonyrose316266 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    If you're already doing alot of cardio maybe you should lift weights/heavier weights. Maybe you should try P90X Legs & Back workout. But Brazil Butt Lift is working for me.