spring break

who's doing what for spring break?!

Replies

• working woot!
  • Panama City ?
  • hahaa that's always fun! are you a nurse? your pic looks like you're wearing scrubs or something
  • Panama City ?

that's awesome!
  • I live an hour from South Padre Island but am not gonna do anything this year. It's crazy over there though. First hand experience since I was 17.
  • I live an hour from South Padre Island but am not gonna do anything this year. It's crazy over there though. First hand experience since I was 17.

where is that?
  • We have a beach house in Outer Banks that we normally go to, however, this year we are doing a "stay-cation" of sort since we are being tight with our money while our house is being built. It's a bit sad, but at the same time it will be so worth it when I'm out spending that money to decorate my new home. Gotta prioritize...I suppose...LOL
  • We have a beach house in Outer Banks that we normally go to, however, this year we are doing a "stay-cation" of sort since we are being tight with our money while our house is being built. It's a bit sad, but at the same time it will be so worth it when I'm out spending that money to decorate my new home. Gotta prioritize...I suppose...LOL

well that's still awesome about your new house! :smile:

well that's still awesome about your new house! :smile:
    Def is, totally worth giving up the beach for...= )