Feel free to add me!

Options
Hello all! Ive just discovered this site today and am already inlove with it! A little about me...Im 26 and live in Kansas with my husband who is stationed here. He's active duty Army and I am pursuing my degree in Criminal Justice right now. Ive battled with my weight all my life. I started WW two weeks ago and have lost 7 pounds so Im excited to lose even more on here. I plan to track daily as well. Free free to add me! Can always use the motivation :)

Replies

• CameronYKB
    Options
    ok cool:bigsmile:
  • mudpaw
    mudpaw Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello MrsKotz,

Welcome to myfitnesspal.com, and grats on losing 7 lbs. Are you living on post at Ft. Riley or Leavenworth? Most army bases have tons of amenities for exercising and activity groups. Anyway good luck with your criminology courses and your fitness goals.

bye,
    DT
  • laurieagain09
    laurieagain09 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Added :)
  • Me1ers
    Options
    I'm also new to the site i started on Monday Im also doing the Zija diet .I weigh in on monday to see if I lost any at all.But way to go ..on your weight loss
  • mrskotz8
    Options
    We live on Fort Riley and we are already taking advantage of the free gym when get get a chance. Also going to invest in a personal trainer. Cant beat $20 an hour.