diet buddy anyone?

Options
Hi I am a 37 yr old mom of 3. I am 5'4 and weigh 163 (was 180 on Jan 20th when I started this diet). I dont really work out, unless u count taking care of kids and taking a walk for about half hour with baby(she is 17 months) still trying to lose pregnancy weight!
I am eating 1200 cal or less a day that is pretty much it! still nursing my baby too so cant take any diet pills. My goal is to be 130 or so by end of June. Email me or respond if u wanna be diet buddies and are same as me.

Replies

• shyrina25
    shyrina25 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    add me if u want : )
  • Me1ers
    Options
    Im looking for anyone who wants to cheer each other on .Im 43 a mother of a 21 yr old and a 13 year old . I started working out about 30 min.a day soetime more ..If you like you can add me as a cherr buddy
  • brittanyla077
    brittanyla077 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Brittany I have a 2yr old boy and a 3 month old boy...I started at130 trying to get down to 120....and yes I know I'm small but its taking a LOT of work bc all I do is take care of the boys,and my hubby works 70 hrs a week and I don't drive so maybe we could help give each other tips on how to "get it" at home;-)
  • Coco_puff901
    Coco_puff901 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm 41, mom of 2 young kids (4 year old and 2 year old)
    I am 5'4" also ... I am at about 156 right now, Trying to keep it between 1200-1300 calories a day ... Feel free to add me to anyone else as well.... always looking for motivation and support !
  • Ash_76
    Ash_76 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    we have 3 girls 4,6 and 7years and a 7 week old boy,,,, not much sleep happening at the moment which gives more time to stare at the kitchen cupboards. and watching the girls eat all the good stuff like chocolate, cakes, icecream does make it hard to diet. the secret is to be strict but allow yourself 1 cheat meal a week.
    also walking is one of the best ways to burn fat try and keep a pace of 4mph
  • Coco_puff901
    Coco_puff901 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I Live for the " 1 Cheat meal a week " and mine usually includes beer and wine ! Gotta live a little :)
  • newlyliving
    newlyliving Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 25 married with a 1 year old daughter. I'm new as well really could use a cheer/ diet pall. Feel free to add me as well. Trying to lose 60 pounds, and dieting along sucks!
  • Elaine1963t
    Options
    a very good choice for joining up! Congrats. Will keep in touch. Too busy right now, but will cheer you on all the way!