what are your goals?

Options
Everyone has goals whether small or big-what are yours?

Mine: I am currently in a long distance relationship and will be seeing my fiance at the end of march. I won't have seen him for 8 weeks so i want to WOW him with my weightloss which should be showing by then :D love is a good motivator...!

Replies

• pinkprincess205
    Options
    Im bein refered to a fertility doc soon, my goal is to of lost alot by then that he wil say my weight isnt a issue x
  • rdsxgrl28
    rdsxgrl28 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Well the standard to be haelthier - blah blah

My immediate goal - If I can get down 50lbs all together BF promises back to the Bahamas!!

I also have a wedding (BF's son) in June and want to wear a specific halter dress, so I have it hanging in my bedroom.
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I wanna feel comfortable in my own skin...so I can wear a bikini and actually look GOOD in it this year. It's crazy how you throw one of those things on and look in your clown mirror and it looks ok almost good even. Then you go out in it, someone snaps a picture and when you see it you're like, "who the h&*( is THAT! EW!" Then realize it's yourself! EEK! NOT COOL!

I actually live several hours away from most of my family, and we usually get together every year at the end of June and go to a water park, so I wanna reach my goal by then! :)

Another goal is I used to feel comfortable wearing SHORT shorts back in the day. For the past few year, I would not be caught dead in shorts period...unless I was about to go swimming. I wore capris all the time. This year, not only do I want to wear a pair of shorts...but I wanna wear those cute little short shorts with a pair of heels! I want sexy legs for once in my life. Sort of had 'em before. I want them back only better.

I miss the days when I could throw on ANYTHING and it fit so all I had to do is worry about whether or not I was feeling the actual outfit itself, not whether or not my body was filling the outfit good or not. If you know what I mean!? Ugh!
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Health and Fitness: I have mini goals of losing 5-8 pounds per month - with the overall goal of losing 25-30 pounds.
    Run a half marathon April 1st.
    Do a Tough Mudder

Vanity Goals: Grow my hair out to ponytail length (partailly for practical purposes since its easier for running)
    Smokin bikini bod

Personal Fullfillment: Read a book a month (I used to read all the time, no most of my reading is work related or internet)
    Finish my certified Public Administrator program this year.
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to run regularly without feeling like I'm going to collapse after a quarter mile
    To wear a bikini - I'm 23 and never, ever have worn one
    Be able to do the more complicated yoga poses that I usually fall right out of
  • rlysrh
    rlysrh Posts: 244
    Options
    I miss the days when I could throw on ANYTHING and it fit so all I had to do is worry about whether or not I was feeling the actual outfit itself, not whether or not my body was filling the outfit good or not. If you know what I mean!? Ugh!

Yeah, when you're skinnier you can throw on anything and still look 10x better than your best planned outfit if you're not skinny.
  • GinnieC100
    GinnieC100 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My immediate goal is to be able to run/walk 50 miles in the month of March. My "not in the too distant future" goal is to run a 5K. I would eventually love to run a half marathon. Of course, I have the same goals as many others like, stay really healthy, lose weight, and look great in my skinny clothes.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 10-25lbs by the time my wedding rolls around in the summer. :)
  • Barbara98
    Barbara98 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    My goal is to try to get out of the 150's by the end of the next week. I'm at 151.2 as of this morning. I have not seen the 140's in at least 7 years! I will still have 25lbs i want to lose. I've been with MFP for 22 days and lost almost 10lbs so its a good start! I also need some motivated people that i can add as friends so we can give each other a boost :) Send me a friend request if you are one of those people.