Hi,,I am new

Options
I need to lose at least a stone,I weigh 126lb.

I'm liking what im seeing from this site so far:smile:

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least a stone,I weigh 126lb.

I'm liking what im seeing from this site so far:smile:

Hi, welcome! :flowerforyou:
    MPF really works, so give it your best shot, and it WILL work for you too!
    I recommend logging all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. Also, drink lots and lots of water, it helps alot too! :smile:
  • karenmacneil
    Options
    welcome, this site is great! i log all the food i eat and it really helps me stay on track and focused on my goals. plus if you're every wondering about anything people always answers these posts, which is a big help.
    good luck!
  • Rugbychick16
    Rugbychick16 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And I completely agree, it is much much easier to go about your day if you log your foods ahead of time. Last night was my sister in laws birthday, and I logged a salad for supper, as I knew we were having ice cream cake. When I went to the restaurant I almost changed my mind, but then I remembered I had only 75 or so calories left, so I had my salad, my cake, and it was all good. Good luck!!
  • pttarh2o
    pttarh2o Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey!! I dont need to loose much but im hoping this will help me out!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • sineadm09
    sineadm09 Posts: 113
    Options
    Thank you all so much:smile::smile: