Anyone doing the Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge?

Options
I am 7 days in and down 5lbs. The shakes are tasty enough and tend to satisfy for 3-4 hours. My issue is as it always has been..if I cheat---at all---I cheat the rest of the day! Why is that? I drive myself crazy! That being said I still lost some weight. I could not even attempt this Challenge without MFP though. I have never truely counted calories and what an eye opener it has been. I have been totally clueless about what I've been eating. I'd love to find a few buddies on the Challenge too!

Replies

• teener009
    teener009 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    what is the Vi challenge?
  • Broken420
    Broken420 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You drink protein shakes for 2 meals and eat healthy snacks and a 3rd meal on your own. Visalus sells the shake mix and a variety of add ins that I didn't buy. The shakes are pretty tasty themselves. My sister sells for them and she got me to do this 3 month trial. I mix my shakes with unsweetened Almond milk and shake mix is sweet cream flavor or something like that. I don't know how these shakes compare to those you can buy in local stores, but I imagine they are similar. Vasalus says no, but they want me to buy their shakes!