last snack!!!

Options
i was jus wondering when everyone has there last snack for the day????

mine is about 7pm...but i'm thinking this is to late...:ohwell:

Replies

• Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    8-9pm
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    i was jus wondering when everyone has there last snack for the day????

mine is about 7pm...but i'm thinking this is to late...:ohwell:

I always have something around 8:15, USUALLY Edy's slow churned, no sugar added cookie dough ice-cream! YUM! :love:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I like a slice of pepperidge farms light style oatmeal bread and a tablspoon of organic peanut butter.

I was having issues with sleeping thru the night and the doc suggested saving some cals for a 7-8 pm snack. This has worked wonders for me.

:flowerforyou:
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    THe last thing i eat for the day is supper which is usually anywhere around 6-8 pm.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I have a snack every night at about 8:30

Kashi go lean high protein high fibre cereal (1 cup) with either soy milk, almond milk or plain non fat yogurt (half cup)
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    If I have calories left, I'll eat them at any time. I don't generally have anything huge before bed (not that I wouldn't), usually a piece of cheese or a toast with peanut butter.
  • chinadolly
    chinadolly Posts: 53
    Options
    usually around 10p.m I have a few whole grain crackers and some ff cream cheese or some fruit, I don't go to bed until midnight or later sooo 7p.m cut off would kill me.
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I get off work at 10pm and usually don't get home til 10:45-11pm.....a bowl of cereal does the trick for me. Or, if work was busy and I didn't get my dinner in, a piece of toast and pb.
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    depends when I go to bed...
    I just stop snacking somewhere between 1-2 hours before bed.
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    The old rule was to not eat after 8 pm, supposedly your body slowed down digestion to get ready for sleep, (not a bad habit to get into really), but they have debunked that. As long as you stay within your calories it doesn't matter what time you eat. I don't go to bed until 10 pm, and I may eat a snack while I sit there and watch tv, or I may have one earlier. Mostly it depends on what calories I have left and if I'm hungry.