Munchie attack

Options
What do you do when all you want to do is eat and eat and eat?

Replies

• Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Go to sleep. Lol. Or eat low fat! I get this way at like 2/3 pm. So i eat lunch at 12 and then snack when i get outta control then dinner at 4 and im usually ok till i go to bed. If i get hungry again i have a vita top at around 6/7!
  • harebearva
    harebearva Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    water, water, water. It's a good place to start. A few snacks here and there are OK but start off by downing a bottle of water. Also I like to make rules for myself. If I'm gonna have a not so healthy snack, then I pair it with carrot or celery sticks, or something low cal. You can get pretty inventive, but defintely start with the water. Hope this helps
  • chickenmcv
    Options
    Same as the two above me mentioned. I'll drink a bunch of water, then hide in bed and put on Netflix. If those don't work, I'll get my *kitten* to the gym so that I make sure I'm not going to eat.
  • BigMamy
    BigMamy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Do something active - go for a walk, do the ironing, clean the bathroom, do something rather than eat.
  • caringforme
    Options
    I usually find that if I get the munchies its usually the afternoon between about 2 - 4 in the afternoon.
    cant go to sleep due to ill daughter, i actually go as fat free as I can, but find it really hard.
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to gain weight now as I'm trying to recover, but throughout my whole anorexia I have always snacked throughout the day. I'm not going to go into my anorexia but you can snack when you want, and it doesn't HAVE to be fruit or veg, it's just all about portion size and moderation, etc. This is meant to be about changing your lifestyle, not dieting right? Your body needs a bit of everything to work properly. I know people may not agree with me but I believe it to be true. I'm sleepy so I'm done but good luck:).

Tasha
    xxx
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to gain weight now as I'm trying to recover, but throughout my whole anorexia I have always snacked throughout the day. I'm not going to go into my anorexia but you can snack when you want, and it doesn't HAVE to be fruit or veg, it's just all about portion size and moderation, etc. This is meant to be about changing your lifestyle, not dieting right? Your body needs a bit of everything to work properly. I know people may not agree with me but I believe it to be true. I'm sleepy so I'm done but good luck:).

Tasha
    xxx

Well said! I eat 5-6 times a day and am down 95 lbs worked for me