I need friends (support)...lol!

Options
I'm new to this and would love all the support I can get! I am so inspired by this website and reading everyone's comments....how can you not be motivated and inspired to get going! I love it!

YOUR ONLY ONE WORKOUT AWAY FROM A GOOD MOOD!!!

Replies

• littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like to. :)
  • dmoberg11
    dmoberg11 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I've been on for 35 days and love it. I want to loose 100 lbs and have already lost 21. Couldn't have done it without this site and all the motivation it brings. Add me as a friend.
  • crullmd
    crullmd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey. Feel free to add me!!! I still have a long way to o, but we can do this together. :)
  • cprice05
    cprice05 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Sent you a request.
  • slimshady64628
    Options
    hi there welcome to the site. Ive only been here for a week and am enjoying it so far. add me if ya want. good luck.
  • umyron
    umyron Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have added you, good luck with your goals :)

I have a lot of respect for anyone who is working hard to improve their health and lifestyle.
    You inspire me to work harder.

I joined MFP yesterday and I'm hoping to meet some new people as well.
  • ARMom8251
    Options
    Welcome to this wonderful family(I say that instead of site because its what this site is an extended family) you will go far and reach your goals if you use this place and work hard. I have lost 50 pounds while here, and I could have gotten this far without it maybe, but not nearly as far in the amount of time or had as much support and motivation as I have found on here....support and motivation are very important to your journey just as much as working hard is. You get to share in your victories and struggles are made much easier by the support of people who are going through a similar situation...GOOD LUCK!
  • RockstarJB
    RockstarJB Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can do it lady, just stay motivated and you can do anything :)
  • arettaballantyne
    Options
    Welcome
    I am new also and find that this site really gives the opportunity for support from family and great friends. You can add me if you wish. Again, welcome and best wishes.
  • amy4586
    amy4586 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! I just signed up today. This site looks so inspirational! I think I found what I need after not succeeding with WW.
  • beegees28
    Options
    Wow! I am in tears (yep, I'm a crier and proud of it) over all your great words and support! Thanks so much!
  • nasja1984
    nasja1984 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, this will be the last time you will have to look for a new way to diet. This is so fun and easy. after you log for a little bit, you will easily see you can make choices for the better. Looking up restaurant foods will really open your eyes! Again, welcome! You're going to do great here!!
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site is amazing for support! I've sent you a request! Welcome aboard! :flowerforyou:
  • banditbonnie
    banditbonnie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've been here about a month. I love this app for my phone. I spend more time keeping track of everything than playing games. MFP has opened my eyes to many things I was doing wrong. If you need a friend, add me. I'm new here to the message boards.
  • kallibrae
    kallibrae Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! :) Feel free to add me.
  • mormorjean
    Options
    I need friends and support too!! I started yesterday. I had already lost over 200lbs in three years but started to feel like ....whatever....so decided I needed some friends who are in the same boat. Still have 100 to go. Thanks
  • beegees28
    Options
    @runbyme......lol...your Edward comment made me laugh :)
  • monicatmlnsn
    monicatmlnsn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I joined in January and have already lost 16 pounds. It is truly a wonderful feeling to have friends who are in the same mind set and encourage as you continue toward your goal.
  • RockstarJB
    RockstarJB Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Look at all the support you have, thats great!!!!!! :)
  • beegees28
    Options
    I know...in a matter of 45 minutes, 40 people have shown their support....AMAZING!! Thank you everyone!